Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but from where? size dont do mail order to me.

Begåvningsreserven, the Nizza is a model I've a a very tough time tracking down. The only other place that I've seen sell this make (at the best price & selection) is at the Rakuten shop, Spotaka.

I guess 2000db may be your best bet.

I am sorry but I don't want to offend anyone, but just had a weird party yesterday that strangely became a gay party with transvestites show and all, but I couldn't help but notice that there were too many people wearing white sneakers, specially with white belts. They were like 10% of the people there and all them were gay. My question is, are white sneakers a gay thing, or is it just a new standard in fashion and gay people are only more aware and straighforward in that matter?

I am sorry but I don't want to offend anyone, but just had a weird party yesterday that strangely became a gay party with transvestites show and all, but I couldn't help but notice that there were too many people wearing white sneakers, specially with white belts. They were like 10% of the people there and all them were gay. My question is, are white sneakers a gay thing, or is it just a new standard in fashion and gay people are only more aware and straighforward in that matter?

please read this thread.

How can an inanimate object with out a brain or feelings have a sexual orientation. Stop posting stupid comments.

he didnt say the sneakers were gay, he was asking if white sneakers/belts were common amongst gays, not that it makes any more sense and im definately arguing semantics, but whatever

• 2 weeks later...
i don`t know if already posted:

912300112_1.jpg

but i like this one

adidas stan smith vintage

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the Stan Smith vintage and the regular Stan Smith? The shape looks pretty much the same as my regular ones, and the only difference I can see is mine has the green on the back instead of black, mine has a padded tongue, and there's that one stitch on the side (that goes through the stripe) that mine doesn't have. Other than that is there any significant difference?

(Edit: Oh yeah, mine also say adidas on the outside of the sole)

I have a pair of these Umbro white canvas pair that I copped in Singapore. Here's a pic after a fresh wash.

umbrowhite5xk.jpg

I also picked up a pair of Karl Kanis (LOVE THEM!!!) in Munich. Lemme take a pic for you when I get home.

The vintage stan smiths have a slightly off white sole, and i think the material is different. The vintage stan smith leather is actually pretty nice. They feel/look a lot nicere than the normal stan smiths in person. urbanoutfitters.com has them for $40 right now if interested. Don't know why they're on sale so much there. They must have bought a bunch of shoes their hipster crowd didn't want. They're normally 85-100