Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh those Common Projects and Springcourts are straight fire! Anyone know where to get the common projects online? Springcourts are dope too except the site is in french; dont understand a single word of it lol.

I thought I posted this already, but I guess not.

Common Projects "Achilles." These pretty much define the term "stealth wealth". Of course, how could $248 All-Star sneakers not be absolutely gorgeous? Maybe next year...

750369_o1.jpg750369_o3.jpg

750369.jpg

ndg_common_project.jpg

wow can anyone tell me wad's so special about those shoes? yes they are simple, slim and nice but somehow i feel that paying 248 for those is total bullshit!

I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, so don't know if the question has been answered, but Superga and Springcourt can both be found at www.oipolloi.com, a Manchester based store that will ship to the States. Neither brand is particularly durable, however. The soles wear out quickly. Both brands are much cheaper there (even with shipping) than Stateside. Common Projects Achilles would be perfect,

• 4 weeks later...

im trying to find something similar to the dior shoes of this season, which are OUT OF CONTROL. a little more detail than plain german armys/spring courts, but still really minimal.

ive been looking at these three, but im sure you guys have better suggestions...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1284295/c/744.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9145110/c/59103.html

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9145285/c/30368.html

plus white adidas sambas.

Alife's all the way, they make some great white shoes for slim jeans and the quality is good too...

Otherwise, Vans...

I've always been curious about the quality of Alife shoes,never seen one up close. Being a Vans guy myself I really couldn't see why a shoe with a vulcanized sole costs that much.If someone could fill me in on the quality of Alifes I would appreciate it.

• 2 months later...

i've actually got a pair of white fred perry plimsols. they're so understatedly plain that it's amazing. they go with literally anything.

got them off the site on sale some months ago. only £15.

fredperryplimsollsrc4.jpg

jj i'm not sure if fred perry shoes run true to size, but at least for me they fit like converse chucks or purcells. the lining of the shoes is pretty thin so i think it would be pretty safe to go down a size from your usual.

As mentioned, the German Army Sneakers are a good choice. Those shoes mentioned two posts above me are called TST and you can get them in black or white on Yoox...I think one of the dudes on the Nudie website is wearing them.

440540381A_2.jpg

Edited by Anguished Irony on Jun 12, 2006 at 05:49 AM

only sneaker i've really liked so far in this thread is this one. anyone know where i can pick this one up or something extremely similar? yoox is sold out