Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

ysl "rolling" sneaker. white leather, white patent, or gray satin (not be confused with chub rock's last season's model).

yep i got em this season in white leather also. i kind of prefer last seasons but these ones say YSL so theyre better for picking up chicks. no jk. i live in canada and they shipped from the US...very nice sneaks...if you cant drop the 400 bucks wait until s-s sales start they usually end up 40 percent-50 percent off.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone posted these yet? i don't know anything about them but i'm sure if you dug around you can find more info i guess.

dassu5.jpg

oh...these are the marc jacobs ones. actually i saw this at the store and it's not as nice as what the picture shows...it looks raver-ish...

Guest jmatsu
yep i got em this season in white leather also. i kind of prefer last seasons but these ones say YSL so theyre better for picking up chicks. no jk. i live in canada and they shipped from the US...very nice sneaks...if you cant drop the 400 bucks wait until s-s sales start they usually end up 40 percent-50 percent off.

yeah these are great. i got both too. i am trying to sell my 42s in the rolling (c'mon mis!!). what size are you? maybe it's just the patent, but i find that they're huge...or is it just me?

Not according to whiteplimsolls.com (although they clearly have a vested interest in making me believe that).

Sizing seems to be pretty similar to chucks - I generally wear a US12, so a US11 in Chucks. I ordered UK11 (US12) Plimsolls and now that I have them, realize I could have gone down a size comfortably.

the plimsolls from this site are so thin. my feet hurt a bit after wearing them. i mean its tolerable, but id rather wear something which much more support, like spring courts.

yup. american rag on la brea in LA carries them. They have the G1 model as I bought a pair this weekend. They go for 75 bucks. I can do a pick up for you free of charge but you are going to have to pay me in advance and I wont be able to get them right away.

honestly though your best bet is http://www.oipolloi.com. It comes out being about 100 dollars shipped. If I do a pick up you may save at best 10 bucks.

Guest jmatsu

i have a new pair of umbro by kim jones vulcanized whites hi cuts size 8 (runs like a u.s. 9). buy these and you will be cool. and i will never say a bad thing to or about you ever again.

HIT ME UP!!!!

With everyone on not feeling those diors. And especially for 300 bones? Damn.

Maybe if they took that red thing off, or made the stripe less shiny, or made the dark grey a lighter grey, or a combo of both or all of the above...or or...I don't know. They kind of seem borderline euro-trashy to me, personally.

But hey, if you like them, more power to you, whatever floats your boat.

i'm new here. what does euro-trash mean? is it shit that has been produced for the european main stream?

Pretty much... think D&G, Dsquared, Diesel, Energie, Replay, Pumas, etc.

Slim pumas (whatever they're called), boot-cut jeans that cover the poor shoes, huge belt buckle, t-shirt way too tight... that sort of thing.

We had a poster who represented that demographic perfectly, but I can't seem to remember his name... he was from Germany. (Although he wasn't as bad as what is described above.)