Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much hate filling with love for one single post about YSL from 2 guys who appear like some full grown Bart Simpson : a bit of authority, rebellious attitude and 2 cents private joke. Just like my little brother when he was 6. That's really sweet.

Guest jmatsu
So much hate filling with love for one single post about YSL from 2 guys who appear like some full grown Bart Simpson : a bit of authority, rebellious attitude and 2 cents private joke. Just like my little brother when he was 6. That's really sweet.

not funny at all.

the distain is due to the simple fact that you're too lazy to do a search before you post.

not funny at all.

the distain is due to the simple fact that you're too lazy to do a search before you post.

Wow. Again, you're doing awesome. Like a leader of the pack, you call the shoots and you can talk like shit to people you don't even know. I bet that a lot of people think you're a real bitch (or a bastard) when you're typing on your macbook but that somehow you can be cool and nice to your friends in real life.

Really. There's no need to prove yourself one this board because you're the best and everyone just looks beta when you talk.

Guest jmatsu
Wow. Again, you're doing awesome. Like a leader of the pack, you call the shoots and you can talk like shit to people you don't even know. I bet that a lot of people think you're a real bitch (or a bastard) when you're typing on your macbook but that somehow you can be cool and nice to your friends in real life.

Really. There's no need to prove yourself one this board because you're the best and everyone just looks beta when you talk.

zzzzz....we've all heard this before. you're just sooooo mature. for you information, i do call the "shoots."

Guest jmatsu
/\/\/\ aren't you a mod?

yeah. it pisses me off when new members don't use the search engine and when moderation becomes a burden. membership is a privelege. this isn't a daycare center.

Margiela has high top german army sneaks now. I hadn't noticed them till recently. Kinda cool if you like the german army style shoes.

Guest jmatsu
Margiela has high top german army sneaks now. I hadn't noticed them till recently. Kinda cool if you like the german army style shoes.

actually they are midcuts not high.

only sneaker i've really liked so far in this thread is this one. anyone know where i can pick this one up or something extremely similar? yoox is sold out

Selfridges and Zee & Co, both in London, have TST Sneakers in stock. I'm not too impressed with them though radical designs for those who like to be different. The sole was a bit thin with a very wide fitting. As for sizing, I'm a UK size 8 in Adidas and it would appear that I'm a UK size 7 (41) in TSTs with ample space for my toes. I don't think I'll be buying anymore trainers this year. I'm very happy with my recent purchases:

YMC Patent leather (a pair of light grey and a pair navy blue)

German Army Sneakers (4 pairs)

Springcourt leather trainers (a black pair and a white pair)