x

alexbigman

• 4 months later...
Yeah, from NORCAL.....damn, I hated those "norcal" punks when I went to SDSU...Rolling around in their lifted trucks sporting norcal stickers on the wndows. SoCal is where its at BIATCH!!! Why do attend san diego state university if you're from norcal anyways~??? You should've just gone to San Jose state and stayed in NORCAL where you pansies belong, hehe!

Edited by YoungPunch on Jun 10, 2006 at 09:28 PM

this is kinda late but yea I go to SFSU and every other person I meet is from LA/SD, shit one of my really good friends/roommate I met this year is from Long Beach. I think its about trying out new places...Can't say much because my hometown is up north but I understand why a lot of my friends went south and why a lot of my new friends up here came north.

ps I always thought that norcal socal beef was bs...the way I see it no matter if your from far north, like Redding, central SLO County, or deep San Diego...your still from California and thats all that matters haha

EDIT: damn just checked the date my post is HELLA late.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Remember when these dudes were at the Self Edge party all underage drinkin' and barfin' and startin' fights with huge bouncers whilst mintin' the whole time????!?!?...................

That was awesome.

Didn't Kiya kick him out when he spilled his beer?

i think that was andrewfuncrew's crew...meta(?) and some other dude

the bay is the wackest part of california. sorry to say but...its true

Tell me why please. I wouldnt know since Ive never been but Ive grown up and lived in LA county and been to San Diego dozens of times and love both areas, but why is SF horrible? Ive always wanted to go.

I hope this guy never fucking comes in contact with a computer again. I am from NorCal and fuck.... this is just embarassing.

ps, I'm hella mint yo.

edit: I feel like I need to appologize on the behalf of all the alexbigmans and other douche bags/pricks/wankers/rich motherfucker beach house 91210 dumbasses that will always have a spawn point in NorCal.

• 2 years later...