WAYWT Shoes Edition

freecat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dumbass bought these over winter break, finally getting to wear them more, so comfortable.

Glad I didn't get another pair of authentics...

EDIT

spvodg.jpg

Took ninetynines advice, loosened up the one on the left in the pictures, left the one on the right how it was, thanks for the tip.

Didn't even realize lacing them like that made it look goofy, it's just so comfortable to bury your foot in the 1/2 inch comfort soles. The eyelets are like a half inch farther apart now.

Edited by bargerhm

I think you may be focusing too much on something being slim fitting rather than comfortable.

get some winos or something, stop wearing those pants so tight, t shirts so tight, weird hats...

no hate man, but you're too confused when you dress yourself. Quit buying a bunch of cheap stuff that seems cool at the moment, focus more on making sure that stuff you have now or will buy works for you.

If you're talking about those green pants, those are new ones I got about 2 months ago in a larger size. I've been weeding out my closet a lot lately, stopped wearing button ups and ties so much. I don't know about the tight t shirts thing, lately I've just been wearing a lot of classic fitting t's mostly white.

I try to get classic styles rather than 'what's cool at the moment', just need to get a job again so I can start adding new things, this time trying to hold out for nicer pieces, which I've done here and there on somethings but at 18 it's hard to afford everything you want so I do what I can.

Appreciate the advice though, I mean it's all preference, like the hats, but other opinions are helpful in gaining new perspective.