Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Just to let you guys know,

Singapore event! Raymon will be coming to Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies.

There will be an interview (English translated) and also kicking off a mysterious event...

Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies is proud to be the host for Mr. Raymon, founder of Red Cloud Denim (赤芸洋æœ).

Event pics and interview transcript will be up in Tuckshop FB page.

Attention!

Another update to make,

Red Cloud Denim together with Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies (Singapore) will kicked off a Red Cloud World Tour this coming Saturday.

All details and information are here in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/redcloudworldtour/

Come join the group, it will be interesting.

Edited by TuckshopSS

Haha. You've not read through any of this thread, have you :)

Can't comment on tuck shop but the r400s are amazing. Best denim I've ever had the pleasure to own. Slim without being skinny. They fade beautifully. Only downside is the rise could be an inch higher, and the pocket openings a tad wider.

Haha. You've not read through any of this thread, have you :)

Can't comment on tuck shop but the r400s are amazing. Best denim I've ever had the pleasure to own. Slim without being skinny. They fade beautifully. Only downside is the rise could be an inch higher, and the pocket openings a tad wider.

Hey guys, thinking of buying a pair of Red Clouds, was thinking of getting these http://www.tuckshops...store/r400-17oz, anyone familiar with Tuckshop? Or with that pair of Red Clouds?

Tuckshop is Singapore based, Red Cloud distributor. Let me know if you need more informations about Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies.

Red Cloud World Tour is starting tmr, and will be updating in facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/redcloudworldtour/

And Mr. Raymon (the owner) is in Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies now, I will update more informations and pictures after the event tmr. Stay tune.

A denim world tour, usually shows updates of jeans fading progress, and made interesting by what the 'tourer' does in his daily life wearing the tour jeans.

For this tour, we want to make it even more interesting by adding in a storyline.

For the first time in the many denim tours we have seen, the Red Cloud world tour will have a main character that is play by each individual tourer. Not only do we want to see how the tour items will progress, we also emphasize the importance of lifestyle and culture. With tourers coming from different parts of the world, but sharing common passion in denim, this will be a good platform to promote global racial harmony.

So the story begins,

Bob is a fine, young gentleman from China, Shenyang. One of his dream is to travel around to see and experience the different lives and culture of the world. Coming to age, he finally decided it is time for him to fulfill his dream. Equipped with just a marine deck bag with his trusty and reliable set of clothings, Bob make his first step to a whole new adventures...

To document all his experiences down, he brought with him a journal, which he name it Facebook: Red Cloud World Tour. And pen down the first line....

25th Oct 2012

Set sail to a beautiful, tropical island call Singapore. South to Shenyang. Estimate to arrive 27th Oct, at Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies, 3pm. Waiting at Taoxian Airport. Ate 90RMB noodle. Not advisable... Need rest, will update when arrive.

598723_10151484627744008_2084096141_n.jpg

More of how the story will go, join us at the tour group,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/redcloudworldtour/

The event today in Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies Singapore was a success! We thanked Mr. Raymon for his visit and also the brief about how Red Cloud is made.

Here are some pictures for the time being, I believe I have more updates coming up.

Mr Raymon, owner Red Cloud & Co.

182579_304648946318139_2100749567_n.jpg

Red Cloud jeans fading examples

304393_304638636319170_1292025404_n.jpg

Briefing on how Red Cloud is made

374113_304674016315632_486499447_n.jpg

Mini Red Cloud jeans

526050_304674102982290_397061379_n.jpg

Threads from Japan

156603_304652009651166_1737423472_n.jpg

All hardwares are from Japan

311165_304634326319601_1687990744_n.jpg

Trying the new collection pea coat

253061_304686682981032_807259619_n.jpg

Shirts display

404734_304634206319613_1115711258_n.jpg

The shuttle loom

314201_304686722981028_1618549285_n.jpg

When will the new RC shirt be available in Tuckshop website, very interested in purchasing one. :)

Very soon! Or you can email us at [email protected] for more information.

Hey guys, hate to be annoying, browsed the thread, but want to clarify, these jeans are shrink to fit, so you buy your regular size and then do a hot soak? thanks.

I have seen people size down, people size up, and also staying true to size. So it is up to you. What I can help is purely on Red Cloud jeans, general estimated shrinkage is around 1 inch on waist, 2 inches on inseam. Stretch back on the waist is possible to be 1 inch.

The world tour updates started!

Bob has unlock the mysterious bag.

All pictures and adventures are on tour group page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/redcloudworldtour/ Join Us!!!

60694_10151209876139420_1527845156_n.jpg

182529_10151209876834420_630920074_n.jpg

In view of the Heavy Weight contest 2nd round, Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies is fully supporting of this contest by offering Red Cloud jeans with discount for this contest.

More details view here

http://supertalk.sup...round-2-201315/

Discount code TSSHWDCROUND2

How it fades...

fade.jpg

Edited by TuckshopSS

Oeeeeeeee that's frikkin tempting, with the Dutch winter coming along...

Some heavy weight denim in the wardrobe is definitely a good reason for winter, esp it is value for money :)

hey tuckshop, love those wabash pants, any chance of them being produced larger than 32 (i.e. 36w) ??

Sorry about missing the question, Thor.

There is waist 36 for 5500-A RC Wabash, but out of stock in Tuckshop currently.

Some heavy weight denim in the wardrobe is definitely a good reason for winter, esp it is value for money :)

Sorry about missing the question, Thor.

There is waist 36 for 5500-A RC Wabash, but out of stock in Tuckshop currently.

Anywhere else I get them, or do I wait for a restock ?