Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

cross-post from fb and tumblr but im super hung up about this atm. :(

I walked passed dat Gin Oy while I was in union square in sf. literally "met" outside uniqlo.

I ended up bitching out and not saying anything to her cuz I wasn't sure if it was really her or not. Creped her fb and found out that it really was her, and that she was in sf running in a Nike marathon...

8omR7.gif

Edited by halomunkey

Sausage-Egg McMuffin Trio is a lifesaver for my 6am commute, but something about their burgers just don't sit right. A woman in the office was appointed to pick up lunch for a couple of us on Friday and she came back with McDick's. I was disappoint.

we don't have that here. usually it's 5 cheeseburgers and 6 chili cheesetops

don't be disappoint doe, i bet it was all good intentions. usually i'm pretty stoked whenever i see bags of mcdick's, shady burgers aside

Edited by felip

Damn bruh, got busted by the cops last night. Blacked out and came to with a cop yelling "YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE". They wouldn't let me go back to the dorm (which was like a block away). Cop said I could either go prison or da hospital, so I went to the hospital.

Got a lil too turnt