Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

am i still a tryhard if i only edit my posts b/c the excitement of dropping new supertalk.superfuture.com content goes to my head and i make a bunch of typos??

am i still a tryhard if i only edit my posts b/c the excitement of dropping new supertalk.superfuture.com content goes to my head and i make a bunch of typos??

yeah

sometimes i feels regret for selling my archival raf coats and jackets from his golden years. i'll probably never see them again or at the prices i bought them for. but then again those sales did pay for my fully loaded bimmer. 

big thanks to raf inflation prices and to all the chumps who milked their student loan money so i can comfortably sit in premium leather.

sometimes i feels regret for selling my archival raf coats and jackets from his golden years. i'll probably never see them again or at the prices i bought them for. but then again those sales did pay for my fully loaded bimmer. 

big thanks to raf inflation prices and to all the chumps who milked their student loan money so i can comfortably sit in premium leather.

u pullin up in that Wagon? bro?

u pullin up in that Wagon? bro?

i think putting forgiatos on it would be too gully.

i think putting forgiatos on it would be too gully.

forgis on that would go. or some BBSes

i wanna see rick owens work out

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

copped my first kolor 'piece' (shudder)

got no-one to tell irl I thought i'd post it here, yay.  :)

EDIT: 303rd post 

Edited by FinleyB

was looking at those "fuck my shit up" haircut pics and having a laugh before I went to get a haircut and the barber actually did fuck my shit up

considering buzzcut

considering suicide

Please go talk to somebody personally instead of telling a forum. Somebody can help you out, I promise. 

Edited by Fycus

maybe you're not being thorough enough with your instructions?  i've been getting kinda shitty haircuts because i give kinda shitty with my instructions.  things are better after one guy just magically knew what to do and i've been going to him since

it's a lie, they just want to meme your ass

Please go talk to somebody personally instead of telling a forum. Somebody can help you out, I promise. 

can you unblock netw0rth on ig

if you go get a 10 dolla haircut and you expect a masterpiece you in for a bad time. i found that paying a lot for a cut goes a long way with good instructions (bring a picture)

Shoutout to the kid who just blew by me on his electric skateboard wearing Red Octobers