Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Does tweeds have anything to do with Endyma? Both based in London, and I really haven't heard anyone else talk about Vexed Generation, not to mention I can swear I've seen tweeds wear some of the pieces before - like the Helmut cargo pouch

endyma is michael_kard, who was a member here but looks like he was banned

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/member.php?u=6680

@Hsin8 its not the couriers, its authorities

move to a different country, getting international packages in austria is the worst

i remember drew said out of all the countries TOJ got orders from he got austria was by far the worst for delivery & customs

i think i got double taxed on imports over half the time when i still lived there

@Hsin8 its not the couriers, its authorities

move to a different country, getting international packages in austria is the worst

i remember drew said out of all the countries TOJ got orders from he got austria was by far the worst for delivery & customs

i think i got double taxed on imports over half the time when i still lived there

idk it's really just a crapshoot

sometimes $$$$ stuff makes it through untaxed no problem other times I get hit for a fucking 90$ pair of jeans

in this case dhl just dropped off my package somewhere and it wasn't where it is supposed to be like it said on the slip so yeah the package just vanished from the face off the earth

Edited by Hsin8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rubberneckr/id888512384?mt=8

this would be really cool if they actually got a way to connect with more news stations and get them to put it in the feed

or more users that are faster with it, kinda like how that one investment group is getting people to take pictures of something as simple as price of milk, all over, and use that data to predict markets

because if I had known that there was going to be a car chase over three counties that ended up on the street that my stop goes through, I would have found an alternate way to go to work

and when something happens in my work or home neighborhood or heck, somewhere in the city or Bay Area, would be nice.. if I'm walking and my app alerts me there's something going down or some festival nearby

so I can avoid or stop and check it out depending on what's happening.

marketing needs work

Toss in some family pictures of some randoms and like a card or something written in Cyrillic saying how his dear dedushka, who recently passed away, wished for him to have this coat (marked at a 50 dollar value in case customs thinks a gift is too dodgy) as a sentimental piece to remember him by

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rubberneckr/id888512384?mt=8

this would be really cool if they actually got a way to connect with more news stations and get them to put it in the feed

or more users that are faster with it, kinda like how that one investment group is getting people to take pictures of something as simple as price of milk, all over, and use that data to predict markets

because if I had known that there was going to be a car chase over three counties that ended up on the street that my stop goes through, I would have found an alternate way to go to work

and when something happens in my work or home neighborhood or heck, somewhere in the city or Bay Area, would be nice.. if I'm walking and my app alerts me there's something going down or some festival nearby

so I can avoid or stop and check it out depending on what's happening.

marketing needs work

sounds like a crowdsourced Skynet. p cool

i just need to know where the fobby ppl start hanging out in which neighbourhoods so i know which places to go/stay away from at 3 in the morning