Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

did u bang doe?

she does not understand the meaning of life. 

while she out there lookin good and makin money, we out here posing for each other and showing off our fits, learning about things that no one irl cares about so we can look at them and snicker ( to ourselves of course (unless its a supermeetup) ) when our jargon confuses them. 

dis the life we chose playa. its hard out here. some people wouldn't make it a day on these e streets. internet is too full of nerd e-bullies. 

if you ain't goth ninja'd out, fruit-swaggin, railroad making or hypebeasting 2 the maximum people irl dont really care.

tumblr_mxkw7mWcoo1sh20y9o2_500.jpg

pic reminded me a felipe/wood69/weed69.  i wonder how he's doing

tumblr_mxkw7mWcoo1sh20y9o2_500.jpg
pic reminded me a felipe/wood69/weed69.  i wonder how he's doing

y does it remind u of him?  clothing color/rolled condom beanie?  he never owned raf asics plus his half azn side isn't east azn. and he doesn't have a girlfriend let alone female friends.

A$ap rocky just rolled up to me and complimented my Rafdidas.

I asked him to pronounce "de stijl".

wouldn't asking him how to pronounce it give it away?

a mash up of the bottom half of the girl with the nb's with socks showing and the condom top of the guy.

Edited by wahwho11

a mash up of the bottom half of the girl with the nb's with socks showing and the condom top of the guy.

that's quite presumptuous of you to assign genders like that.  perhaps the roles are reversed

who are you to say that only guys can wear pink raf simons running shoes?

a sufu alumni directed a video for beyonce's new album

cool vid.  "sufu alumni" is a pretty loosely defined concept (would we include bobby hundreds tho), but yea lots of the ppl on here in the creative field been doin big things in recent years

the world needs less bloggers and more ppl makin stuff

keep doin it dudes.  

when i talk to people IRL about superfuture shit/fashion, sometimes I feel like I come across like these guys. 

VjFwskn.jpg

(nepenthes dudes http://mistermort.com/2010/10/walking-on-lafayette-i-ran-into-some-of-the-nepenthisengineered-garments-fellas-had-a-few-of-them-bare-their-soles-of-th/)

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?

i didn't recognize him at first so he had to show me wassup by popping his legs outside of the car window (lolz) to show me he had the same pair on.

wouldn't asking him how to pronounce it give it away?

didn't really ask. see threak http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/52647-pronounce-raf-simons-de-stijl-boots/

nobody seems to want anything in my sale threads... swap meet? i'm up for trading any of the things i have listed for stuff sz M/32/9 from top to bottom. hit me up =]

nobody seems to want anything in my sale threads... swap meet? i'm up for trading any of the things i have listed for stuff sz M/32/9 from top to bottom. hit me up =]

I think it's p hard to sell stuff on sufu unless it's UC, Visvim, or other assorted goth ninja swag

have a very strong urge to only buy sasquatchfabrix from now on.

lol master73103713717371 is now copping cav empt shit

vishead > cavempthed i guess