Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

is there any toothpaste better than aquafresh?

aqqqqquafresh extreme clean is kinda wierd

original aquafresh flavor is soooo good

i remember there was this vanilla toothpaste made my colgate i think

it tasted like cookies i think,,, anyone remember what this was called? it was like limited edition

is there any toothpaste better than aquafresh?

aqqqqquafresh extreme clean is kinda wierd

original aquafresh flavor is soooo good

i remember there was this vanilla toothpaste made my colgate i think

it tasted like cookies i think,,, anyone remember what this was called? it was like limited edition

You should use this

48393%20-%20ToM%20Spearmint%20Toothpaste.jpg

But a multitude of companies do a vanilla toothpaste

^I tried it for a while and wasn't really impressed with it. I think it's good if you already know the basics of a language and are just looking tp expand rather than trying to learn a language from no knowledge.

what language?

i'd try to find some basic workbooks or take a course at a school or something. also private lessons with a native speaker if you can. also look for conversational sessions or something like that hosted by whatever language group you want to learn, can usually find some group that meets once a month or so at the library or wherever. definitely helps as well

What kind of coverage is this News corp shit getting over in the UK? It seems to be taking a turn everyday.

And does News Corp not sound like it would be the name of the company that takes over the world. Its the perfect evil villain conglomerate name.

Think twice before you download The Fighter via a "popular" torrent site. I just got a letter from Comcast about downloading it months ago.

A quick Google search showed that numerous other people have encountered the same issue with their respective service provider. I doubt anything will come of it, but it's probably better safe than sorry.

I imagine Rapidshare, Mediafire, etc. wouldn't have the same problem. As far as I know, it only dealt with torrents. And from the small research I did on the topic, it appears the copyright owners are only targeting big movies that have come out in the past few years.

This really isn't anything new... it's been happening for years now. I just thought I'd let folks know.

Basically if you can use Demonoid, don't use The Pirate Bay.

Haha, Time Warner shut off my internet about two weeks ago when I left Treme seasons downloading overnight. They told me HBO contacted them saying I was breaking copyright infringement laws (lol) and I had to agree to not download anything else to get my internet turned back on. I just put a cap to my upload speeds and went back to downloading.