Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Should I play The World Ends With You or Dota2?

I shouldn't have given my # to that broad last night. Now that I'm sober, she wasn't really endearing at all -- more or less, I'm beginning to think she was actually a crazy hipster broad. Was kinda cute, tho. Would let her s the d if I was single.

Carrot fucking cake. Fuck. Yes. Popeye's from the convenience store is also a pretty good option right now. Where is Clopek? I should call that mother fucker.

I hope my other friend is okay. She definitely did was too much cocaine last night and definitely fiend-called me to get a link on another gram. Damn, people are now charging 90 for that.

There better be a new episode of Spartacus and Walking Dead. Actually, fuck the Walking Dead. Spartacus is such an awesome show that I should post on Superfuture because it's fucking g. How are those fuckers comfortable wearing those undie joints all fucking day without your legs covered tho? Don't you get cold. Damn, imagine how people lived back then.

Junya jacket tomorrow or Geller. Fuck it, I'm probably going to be lazy and wear all cozy shit. Damn, I wanna listen to that DJ 7L + Frank the Butcher Searchin' mix. Shit is amaze.

those techninj dudes are wearing these insanely technical garments

and at worst are going thru rainstorm

are prolly overweight

smokers

drinkers

what's the point of techninj if ur body isn't in techninj shape?

why do i feel guilty about so many things

it's like a cesspool of guilt

shoulda been a better son

shoulda been a better boyfriend

shoulda could woulda

fuck it alll

i'm just jealous i want a veilance outerwear setup

w/ acronym shitz

Edited by Just Another XY

those techninj dudes are wearing these insanely technical garments

and at worst are going thru rainstorm

are prolly overweight

smokers

drinkers

what's the point of techninj if ur body isn't in techninj shape?

serious reply: all dudes i know who are into techwear, including me, are climbers/hikers/snowboarders who got used to techwear for outdoor use and like getting similar performance out of their daily garb.

yesterday i spent like half of work reading about the nuwaubian nation of moors (http://splcenter.org...nation-of-moors) and other groups on that website. one of my writing classes is about demagoguery (think people like hitler) and we're writing on nazis and neo-nazis so our teacher showed us this to get information. the website is supposed to be a serious warning about hate groups but i find most of these write-ups on them hilarious/entertaining.

Edited by wurm

anyone else getting tired of all these fucking leather tees or tees with leather sleeves and accents and leather sweatpants with the religious painting mirrored themed graphic tees. also all of these pyrex vision.givenchy style shirts with the jersey numbers shit is played

guh my lease is up at the end of april and i don't know what to do.

i'm not a huge fan of my apartment but relatively speaking it's inexpensive for the area. i don't know anyone who wants to/is able to move in april, and i kind of don't want to craigslist it.

i think i'll see if my landlord is okay with a six month lease, but if not then i really don't know what to do because i don't want to stay another year.