Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Deleted all of the random BZs off of facebook and out of my phone. Went from 69 facebook friends to 31. Really trying to do this right and not fuck up this relationship.

Considering only drinking sparkling water from now on. Thinking maybe Gerolsteiner.

why the fuck did you do this?

haven't you learned anything from the dovo dating club or even the djrajio dating column?

never burn bridges

http://jezebel.com/5...dent?tag=racism

Justice is served

What's really sad that these kids probably thought there was nothing wrong with what they said (and that there wouldn't be any consequences)

I like how a poster was all like "I tried to raise my kids not racists but they just ended up that way"

first time partying in a club with a group made up of mostly KAG lesbians/bis (my friend's friends). i get that they wanted to stick to themselves mainly but whenever us dudes tried to start a conversation it was pretty obvious that they were uncomfortable having us around. like they were afraid of men

oh well, the booze was free. thank you bday girl

if you want to know what yout current girlfriend will look like 20 years from now, look at her mom

My grandpa used to tell me this all the time.

And once when I was 16 or 17 he met my then girlfriend and told me later, "Well... I hope you're in it for the end game and she has a good looking mother because she's rough."

One of the dozen times he ethered me when I was in high school.