Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I'm at school for 7 hours on tuesday and there's a couple lovely beezy's I've been talking to in my last class. But cotdamn I am so tired, hungry, and by the end I usually have a slight headache that I really don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to eat a burger and sleep.

Edited by on-display

I'm at school for 7 hours on tuesday and there's a couple lovely beezy's I've been talking to in my last class. But cotdamn I am so tired, hungry, and by the end I usually have a slight headache that I really don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to eat a burger and sleep.

htfu. 7 hours is a short day.

uhhhh they're probably feeling the same so just ask them to get that burger with you

uhhhh they're probably feeling the same so just ask them to get that burger with you

yes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why you need to

treat every single person you meet like a million dollar golden babby

i also came in here to say that

spongebob has been an importanyt influence in my life

uyFFe.jpg

lol i was just googling 'soft bellied nerd getting punched in the stomach in the forest' and i found this really weird website

http://www.voy.com/161709/3/

Girls that take in the stomach (or don't) -- Some Definitions of these types (mine), 12:52:23 09/01/10 Wed [23]

Over the years I have notice there are different types of girls/women as far as them getting hit and/punished in the stomach. Some like it. Some don't. Some will let you do it to them even if they don;t like it. Others will report you and charge you with assault. I have encountered all the above and developed my own definitions for these types. I'm interested in knowing if anyone else agrees with these or have their own definitions regarding females taking it hard up the stomach. Please share.

Stomach Whore - A female of any age that will let you punch, kick, or otherwise hurt her in the stomach for money. She may or may not like it, bbut she'll take it in the stomach for you as long as you pay her. I've hired hookers to let me hit them in the stomach and react in just the way I want.

Belly Slut - A younger woman probably between 18 and 24 that likes to be hit and punished in the stomach and gets off on it. She'll take it in the stomach from anyone. There's something sexual about it for them. And they'll take it in the lower gut, belly, stomach organ - any of the above. I've known some girls like this.

Tummy Tart - Same age group and probably even younger. Only these girls are teases. They show off thier soft and sexy stomach and bellies and tummies knowing the effect they have on other. They may let you touch them there or maybe even rub, massage and/or kiss, but would never let you punch them in the stomach or gut. They wonder and even fantasize about what it would be like to get stomach punched real hard, but they won't let you. Some of these teases get it real hard in the stomach anyway, mostly because they are teases and sometimes its from other girls who are jelous or who's botfriends or husbands took notice of these tender young tummies. Guys don't like to be tease and many girls pay for their teasing with thier stomachs. I've hit tarts like these in the stomach for leading me on and then leaving me hanging. They deserve it.

Gut Tramp - Usually a women over the age of 25, Her stomach is not as sexy and it should or used to be due to her poor self care and probably drug and alcohol abuse. She takes all kinds of beatings from guys but usually stays with them for long periods of time. She used to getting beaten up but has a thing for getting it int he stomach. She'll ask you to give her a stomach beating if she's high enough but mostly just wants if from her abusive supposedly significant other.

Stomach Strawberry - Kinda like the Stomach whore only this one will take it int he stomach for you for drugs. She'll take money as well but she's really in it for the drugs. She may or may not like getting hit hard in the stomach but will do anything for the drugs, especially give up her stomach for you.

Sometimes these definitions fit for other types of girls with stomach fetishes. For example, those girls that would rather stuff food into thier stomach instead of having something else stuffed into other areas could be be considered Stomach Whores or Belly Sluts or Gut Tramps. BUt since that's not my thing (I find stuffing and overeating disgusting!) I apply these definition only to girls/women and them getting punched in the stomach for the different reasons and circumstances.

Well? Agree or Disagree with these definitions? Or do you have your ownto describe these or other types? I'm eager to read what others think.

belly slut

tummy tart

i'm in law school and i just read a case where the wife gets pregnant by another man and then the husband gets mad and says "I'm gonna stomp it out of you!" (literally) and then stomps it out of her. so getting "punished in the stomach" is taking on a different meaning for me. you're welcome. (keeler v superior court)

Edited by somethingauthentic

i'm in law school and i just read a case where the wife gets pregnant by another man and then the husband gets mad and says "I'm gonna stomp it out of you!" (literally) and then stomps it out of her. so getting "punished in the stomach" is taking on a different meaning for me. you're welcome. (keller v superior court)

yeah this is literally an internet subculture dedicated to soft belly punching though

I don't know why guys are insecure about body hair. Even the grossest of body hair.

Embrace that shit, WE'RE MEN! WOOOO!!

PS: Are you dudes implying that not all men have hairy butts?

yes, hairy men are what the fuck is up.

at least for me. I'm middle eastern--so I'm all about dudes that are hairier than i am. ill always support you, hairy man.