Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

got picked to go to pro-beautyteam auditions. I'm nervous, but not at all cause 2 of my favorite girls got picked too!

its a big deal in sephora land. and its april 30th i think, but ahhhhhh

^ oh besta believe i requested off 4/20 cause I'm gettn ignant n belligerent ...

buttttttt i been smoking a lot more than i used to. its all good. a quiet chaos.

I've forgotten a word that I use quite frequently. It's used to describe specificed information or, like, a text which uses knowledge specific to a certain group or subject. I think might start with E and end with 'gious' or 'gous' or maybe just 'ous' but I could be wrong with both of those. Crap definition but can someone help me?

Edited by okonomi

I've forgotten a word that I use quite frequently. It's used to describe specificed information or, like, a text which uses knowledge specific to a certain group or subject. I think might start with E and end with 'gious' or 'gous' or maybe just 'ous' but I could be wrong with both of those. Crap definition but can someone help me?

esoteric?

smashed this asian girl...she sniffed/smelled my dick before she sucked it, it made me lol.

is that normal? probably not

Was it like, she smelled it cause she was really into your dick, or was it more of an inspection smell?