Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

hows university of hawaii? my brothers maybe tryna go there (hes probs gonna end up going somewhere in state in cali but anyway he kind of wants to go)

Honestly, University of Hawaii as a school? Mehhhhh. But I think most out of state students come just for the experience. The lifestyle and culture here is very different.

I'm not fat at all, in pretty decent shape actually.

But I think and act like a fat person sometimes, like when i'm unhappy or depressed i'll eat a lot, then feel worse after.

Point in case: 2 20 am, just ordered a personal pepperoni pie, and an order of wings from dominos. consumed it all. washed down by a coke.

feel so gross now.prolly gonna wake up with the ill stomachache

Is anyone familiar with Discogs? I just signed up and ordered a 7" from someone. Are they supposed to, like, contact me and send me an invoice? Just wondering because there's nothing on the site that facilitates payments and I don't wanna just send this dude money without any confirmation that he got my order/still has the record etc.

Ive been getting this really awkward crotch bulge lately. Its like my fuckin right ball swings around up front and just chills there.

I haven't really changed anything (underwear whatever) besides washing my pants. Ive owned a few pairs of the same pants (black 510's) before and washed them but this is the only time its happened.

Anyone know of any good alternatives (peasant level) to these joints?

Is anyone familiar with Discogs? I just signed up and ordered a 7" from someone. Are they supposed to, like, contact me and send me an invoice? Just wondering because there's nothing on the site that facilitates payments and I don't wanna just send this dude money without any confirmation that he got my order/still has the record etc.

they will send you an invoice