Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

yesterday, I was riding with a friend who doesn't listen to hip-hop/doesn't listen to popular music. "Racks on Racks" comes on the radio. My friend is completely silent for about a minute and then he goes, "hehe they said 'Cheech and Chong'".

Also, I tried to explain this story to another friend who had never heard of "Racks on Racks" or Cheech and Chong, and probably wouldn't be amused even if she did understand what I was talking about. Needless to say, the whole situation was a complete fail.

should it bother me that my friend is dating a mute girl?
No, but you'll probably never win at charades again.

This made me laugh. Rep owed.

I dated a deaf girl in hs. Good excuse to learn sign. Never bad to have another skill. Don't offer counter-examples to that last point.

yesterday, I was riding with a friend who doesn't listen to hip-hop/doesn't listen to popular music. "Racks on Racks" comes on the radio. My friend is completely silent for about a minute and then he goes, "hehe they said 'Cheech and Chong'".

Also, I tried to explain this story to another friend who had never heard of "Racks on Racks" or Cheech and Chong, and probably wouldn't be amused even if she did understand what I was talking about. Needless to say, the whole situation was a complete fail.

"campaign goin so stronggggg" usally yell that for no reason

At some point in my twenties, i stopped showering on a regular basis, and only showered when i could smell myself.

Could only take one day for me to stink. Could take three. Four.

real shit leonard. fuck scrubbing balls on the daily.

if anybody can help,

i just really wanna know what free program i could use to make a pdf

and also

since some time, i got this thing, mistake 404 nginx, on google and youtube.

i don't see the youtube videos here. or if i click on a link on fb, it just doesn't work, i have to go watch it on the youtube page.