Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

the first option is so far fetched I'm not even gonna address it.

the second one, yes, I'd have no problem. And my reasoning is this: if he's my friend it means he's a good person, I'd rather she was with someone I know and trust rather than some random du. And besides, it's just not my business who she fucks or chills with.

I just think that dating or banging someone closely related to your friend (someone he either had/had feelings for or gives a fuck about) is something that someone should really think about before doing so.

Especially if it's dating someone's ex. Would you really think your best friend would love to imagine you sticking it in his ex-lover and having to see her on a monthly basis (or maybe even more frequently)?

There are some situations where I've told people to grow a pair. Kind of like when someone has a crush on some bitch but she doesn't give a rat's ass about him. Now that's fine but an ex is just off limits IMO. Pussy isn't that hard to come by and definitely isn't worth potentially ruining one of my friend's nights.

I totally get about being sensitive to other people's feelings, and not waving it in their face and all, but come on...always off limits forever? Really? Your boy dated a girl and she's off limits for the rest of her life? GTFO. Do not agree. I just think guys gotta understand if they aren't with a girl she's an option. And the sister thing should be even more acceptable than that.

I don't want to have a conversation with the dude fucking my mom. Why the hell would I want to sit down and chill with some fool getting with my sister?

Also I seemed to be lucky because most of my friends just have ugly/young sisters. So never have I felt the push to spit game at any of them. I guess I should also add that I would not place ANY of my friends in the good person when it comes down to intimate relationships. Good for bailing each other out of trouble or letting you crash.

That only includes relationships with family. I haven't been involved with a girl in a good minute and never with a girl my friends were interested in. Always was the one would preferred the weirdo girl that is a little ugly over the dimepiece. A friend of my did go out once with a girl I had a crush on but that was all my fault so I didn't hate on him (at least for more than a day) and just went on with things.

I'm talking about within 3 years, off of a big relationship (2+ years) type of situation. Unless the two people in question really would make an amazing relationship and both ex's are completely fine with it, it just feels like it's unnecessary.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything but have you ever been in a great, lengthy relationship? I would fucking hate to see any of my friends bang or date my two ex's. They were both great people that I've shared so many experiences with and as much as I've loved them, I could not stand to see them at my usual hang out spots or events.

Depends on the type of relationship your friend had with the girl and the kind if relationship you have with your friend. There are some girls I'd let my friends get with and some that are strictly off limits . There are also acquaintances that I really wouldn't give a shit about dating their ex's and so on and so forth.....

I'm with OkayOkay on the ex thing. You had your shot with her and for whatever reason it didn't work out. Why stake a claim on that?

I'd feel weird if certain friends went after my sister, but others would be whatever. I say that one is a case by case basis.

Was there someone on this forum who works/represents "Four Horsemen" the webstore located in .CA?

Would like to ask specific sizing question and I believe they own a pair of jeans from the same label I am interested in. (I believe it is Ed0 ... but not sure how to write out his whole SN)

Yeah, site down though for renovations ha, thanks dude(s)

i swear ke1 posted and was going to +rep. ninja edit

EDIT:

Computer related question but I have 2 towers and 2 laptops I am looking to get rid of, completely. Can I just take out the respective hard drives and RAM and just smash them to pieces and be done with it? Most secure? Some of them e.g. laptop will not even start up properly to erase the hard disk etc.

landed in Seattle, waiting for my flight back to Vancouver (five hour layover)

a few days over six months since I left in January. I remember thinking how six months would be forever. It feels good to be (almost) home.

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ゜w゜)ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

agree with you 100% here

Was there someone on this forum who works/represents "Four Horsemen" the webstore located in .CA?

Would like to ask specific sizing question and I believe they own a pair of jeans from the same label I am interested in. (I believe it is Ed0 ... but not sure how to write out his whole SN)

http://www.superfuture.com/member.php?u=24386

yo, can we have a quick discussion about "bros before hoes" mentality? IMO, any girl is fair game. I don't give a fuck if it's my boy's sister, someone's ex, whatever. I just don't get these imaginary rules some guys set up for eachother of what's "off limits" and what's ok. Rules about who someone can and can't fuck seem like some insecure bullshit...and don't even get me started on the "fantasy" relationships some guys have with girls they have no chance of landing. Thoughts?

hide yo kids

hide yo wives

yo, can we have a quick discussion about "bros before hoes" mentality? IMO, any girl is fair game. I don't give a fuck if it's my boy's sister, someone's ex, whatever. I just don't get these imaginary rules some guys set up for eachother of what's "off limits" and what's ok. Rules about who someone can and can't fuck seem like some insecure bullshit...and don't even get me started on the "fantasy" relationships some guys have with girls they have no chance of landing. Thoughts?
fuck no, do not agree. Why.

I just don't get the "rules of men" or whatever. The rule should be, if you can fuck it...fuck it.

the first option is so far fetched I'm not even gonna address it.

the second one, yes, I'd have no problem. And my reasoning is this: if he's my friend it means he's a good person, I'd rather she was with someone I know and trust rather than some random du. And besides, it's just not my business who she fucks or chills with.

I totally get about being sensitive to other people's feelings, and not waving it in their face and all, but come on...always off limits forever? Really? Your boy dated a girl and she's off limits for the rest of her life? GTFO. Do not agree. I just think guys gotta understand if they aren't with a girl she's an option. And the sister thing should be even more acceptable than that.

it's a matter of honor. there are literally billions of other chicks out there, why you gotta try to bang your friends sisters/ex's?

your mentality on this issue is genuinely offensive to me, and i dont even know you.

Bad idea to sleep with a girl from the gym? If things turn sour then seeing each other at the gym would be awkward....

What did you see? are her abs asymmetrical? have a protien shake and shut the fuck up and bang her, that is if the roids did not ruin the sack...

nah, totally fine. Like...you two gonna make it awkward forever?

This is not true, awkward forever exists. its a album by sting.

"I don't get superfuture, it's just a bunch of squares?"

Better than rectangles.

Just came back from Six Flags. Sore as fuck, head dizzy. Had fun but NEVER AGAIN :(

This is what a bitch should say when you are done.

FYI:

Having a girl your boy stuck is wack. I do not want to know a girls resume. If she has had sex thats great, it means i can have more fun. But to know with who and when, it does not bode well for a future other than abuse and lube. I too know heads who want their ex to get with one of the bro's, real talk, thats wack. i understand the logic of wanting your ex to be with someone cool, but that does not mean your friend should stick it, unless he wants to taste my cum in her mouth. REAL TALK CONCEPT.

depending on how hot she is, and how much blow you did concept.