Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

This stupid girl wouldn't let me return my movie at the redbox because the Justin Bieber movie was rented out. I asked her dad if I can just return my movie so I can leave and this asshole says that they are not leaving until she gets her movie. Said happy fathers day bitch to him and left.15 min of my life.. gone.

Shoulda snapped both of their necks and then pissed in the mouths of their dead bodies.

i just accepted a diner tomorrow with one of my best female friend, her friend i hooked up with last year that lives in spain, her close friend who i really want to see naked and a random dude who's older than everyone and seemingly also wants to get closer from the one i want to get closer to (i'm sure he's in the friend zone too, i just hope i'm not).

this isn't the plot of a shitty movie. i'm starting to drink already because i won't get out of there alive if i remember it.

R.I.P

ryandunnhomewreckermtvjwr9.jpg

my buddies were on an episode of roomcrashers (?) w. ryan dunn (mtvs pimp my ride bedroom version)

My buddies sold various things in college and partied with hin after the show and said theyve never seen someone do as many pills as he did

i think it's dumb that people are all, OMG ryan dunn died? and people are like, who the fuck is clarence clemons?

whatever, eat shit

who the fuck is clarence clemens?

and what the hell is a saxophone?

also, was getting my morning coffee from starbucks.

As i left i looked up and see, literally, the hottest girl ive ever seen IRL (dressed well too, those heels!) and blurt out "holy shit!" as i walked past her

she looked and smiled as if to say "ya, that happens a lot"

CS,B?

tracking a lotus tonight, will see if i can borrow a buddy's gopro.

last time i was at a track awesome things happened.* (10)

also - worst waywt fit keeps reminding me, why do people buy geller when they can't keep $1k in their account?

shit doesn't makes sense