Options for Buying Japanese Denim

Ugh, still haven't gotten my purchase from Vari yet. Somehow, I don't know why, whoever shipped off the item thought when i said EDMONTON, ALBERTA i really meant Vancouver, BC. I don't know how they could have made that mistake, but oh well. Canada post is shipping it to me now, however i hope i don't get an additional charge for Vari's mistake...

WAIT, scratch that. The woman at the post office doesn't know what she's talking about.

Placed an order for the SDA 103s on Sunday from C-point and they arrived today (wednesday). All for $185 total... not fucking bad and I believe they speak english pretty well.

2nd does still ship to the US.

I think that they may be the only Ratuken affiliated shop that ships Sam's to the US.

I have a pair of BKs coming my way from 2nd.

Ordering through Rakuten is still hands down the best way to get the items you want in the condition they should be in for a great price!

I'm going to order two Sugar Cane belts from Vari after the 15th. I was going to go through Hinoya but they don't have both of the ones that I want.

In peoples' experiences how quickly do 2nd reply to emails? Emailed them about shipping a pair of flat heads to the UK last week and they haven't replied yet.

That is the best way to go about it right?

2nd has responded very quickly to my emails, but only when I write in very simple english and feed it through babelfish, or write in japanese.

which rakuten shops carry pure blue japan and will ship to USA?
None123456

I agree. I don't think that any do. For PBJ you would need to use a buying service, or better yet buy the from BiG. Mark-up is less than other brands, nad probably the same or cheaper than a servic . Plus you support the local guys!

Final thought... you could email Mario at mil-mil.net and see what he'd charge for a pair. He occassionally will do a buying service, but for less than the usual players.

Good luck.

I agree. I don't think that any do. For PBJ you would need to use a buying service, or better yet buy the from BiG. Mark-up is less than other brands, nad probably the same or cheaper than a servic . Plus you support the local guys!

Final thought... you could email Mario at mil-mil.net and see what he'd charge for a pair. He occassionally will do a buying service, but for less than the usual players.

Good luck.

ALright, thanks a lot

Ugh, JACKPOT sent my wallet about a month later. No e-mail, nothing. They didn't even ask for my proper adress. The wallet ended up in Vancouver when I live in Edmonton. and to make it even worse, i had to pay a $25 fee. Now I have two wallets. I bought one from VARI because I assumed JACKPOT was not going to send me my order...

Ugh, JACKPOT sent my wallet about a month later. No e-mail, nothing. They didn't even ask for my proper adress. The wallet ended up in Vancouver when I live in Edmonton. and to make it even worse, i had to pay a $25 fee. Now I have two wallets. I bought one from VARI because I assumed JACKPOT was not going to send me my order...

Can you sell one of them? Or donate one to a fellow Canadian in need of a wallet? :D

2nd has responded very quickly to my emails, but only when I write in very simple english and feed it through babelfish, or write in japanese.

Thanks.

They had actually replied to me earlier ... it ended up in my trash messages. :rolleyes:

The reply ended up like this :

ÅöŹ¤Ã³¤³°È¯Ã÷¤ò²áµî¤Ë¹Ô¤Ã¤¿»ö¤Ã¤¢¤ê¤Þ¤¹¤¬

ÉÔ´·¤ì¤Ê»ö¤Ç¤¹¤Î¤ÇÉÔÈ÷¤¬¤¢¤ë¾ì¹ç¤ä¡¢

½ÃÃè¤ë¸Â¤ê¤ÎÂñþ¤ò¤µ¤»¤Æ¤¤¤¿¤À¤*¤Þ¤¹¤¬¡¢

(just a small extract) and I can't translate it using the usual translation sites. Anyone have any ideas or know what the problem is?

Cheers.

Thanks.

They had actually replied to me earlier ... it ended up in my trash messages. :rolleyes:

The reply ended up like this :

ÅöŹ¤Ã³¤³°È¯Ã÷¤ò²áµî¤Ë¹Ô¤Ã¤¿»ö¤Ã¤¢¤ê¤Þ¤¹¤¬

ÉÔ´·¤ì¤Ê»ö¤Ç¤¹¤Î¤ÇÉÔÈ÷¤¬¤¢¤ë¾ì¹ç¤ä¡¢

½ÃÃè¤ë¸Â¤ê¤ÎÂñþ¤ò¤µ¤»¤Æ¤¤¤¿¤À¤*¤Þ¤¹¤¬¡¢

(just a small extract) and I can't translate it using the usual translation sites. Anyone have any ideas or know what the problem is?

Cheers.

You can change the "encoding" on your page, I think its normally set to auto select. I chagned it to Japanese (there are about 3 different settings) until it looked like the actual language. Then I use the translator.

You can change the "encoding" on your page, I think its normally set to auto select. I chagned it to Japanese (there are about 3 different settings) until it looked like the actual language. Then I use the translator.

I thought we were talking about Yahoo Mail? Their website says:

"Yahoo! Mail does not currently support non-Roman characters such as Chinese and Japanese"

Ta for the imput guys ... worked fine when I forwarded it to hotmail and then used babelfish. Think it was the automated message I read about earlier in the topic.

Used babelfish to reply. Best I could fashion translated back to english as:

Today 2nd Which rank to level head F310 England? Do I how order from your place? Thank you *****n Japanese apology because bad.

Hope they figue it out. :o