Options for Buying Japanese Denim

shit, i use yahoo mail and my emails arent even in japanese, just a bunch of

¤³¤ÎÅÙ¡¢¥¢¥á¥«¥¸ ¥å¤¥«¡¼

2ND¡¦¥»¥«¥ó¥É¤Ë¤ª¤¤¤Æ²¼µ*¤Î¼ê³¤*¤¬´°Î»¤·¤Þ¤·¤¿¤Î¤Ç¤´Ã¢Ãí¤µ¤»¤Æ¤¤¤¿¤À¤*¤Þ¤¹¡£

¡¦ÃíʸÆâÃƽ¤Àµ(Ã÷ÎäγÎÄꡦÊѹ¹¡¢²Ã³Ê¡¦¸Ä¿ô¡¦¼ê¿ôÎäÎÊѹ¹¤Ê¤É)

¼ê³¤*¸å¤Î¤´ÃíʸÆâÃƤ򲼵*¤Ëµ*ºÜ¤·¤Æ¤ª¤ê¤Þ¤¹¤Î¤Ç¡¢¤´³Îǧ¤¯¤À¤µ¤¤¡£

¤´ÉÔÌÀ¤ÊÅÀ¤¬¤´¤¶¤¤¤Þ¤·¤¿¤é¡¢¥·¥ç¥Ã¥×¡Ö¥¢¥á¥«¥¸

¥å¤¥«¡¼

2ND¡¦¥»¥«¥ó¥É¡×¤Þ¤Ç¤ªÌ䤤¹ç¤ï¤»¤¯¤À¤µ¤¤¡£

thats a copy and pasted section. i think im fucked

You're definitely not fucked. I would email [email protected] with a copy of your transaction #. That should be in the email you got from Rakuten IMMEDIATELY after placing the order. Write in easy english and also include a translation using Google Translate, and explain that you don't understand what they're saying.

Usually there's the instant robo-generated confirmation email from Rakuten, then the email from 2nd asking for approval for the extra shipping charge (which you have to reply to) and then usually one more confirmation thanking you for your approval. That's if everything went through ok.

My last transaction took a few days and several emails because 2 different perfectly healthy credit cards wouldn't go through. The third one worked. I suspect they might be having credit card problems over there and that that may be your issue as well.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and how they dealt with it. I've already confirmed the purchase and today at work they sent two emails, one I can't read because no language pack on these computers and the other one was in english saying they had sent the package and gave me a tracking number but when I enter the number into EMS site, my country's EMS site and japan's EMS site, nothing comes up. I've sent an email to auspost and I will give them a call when I get home too but has this ever happened to anyone?

in a nutshell: received EMS tracking number, entered into EMS site but nothing comes up.

poostain....

just wait. the item number has obviously been received by whoever you bought the item from...but there is always a lag before you see anything on the EMS website. there will definitely be something within 24 hours, probably much earlier though.

YESSSS, thanks for that. Yeah, I was suspecting it was a lag too (it said on the tracking that it had only been picked up for two hours and I've had this email for about an hour) but I just tried that site you gave me and it came up :) The other Japanese site I was trying had some delaying stuff saying click here if you have not been transferred to another site in five seconds. mmmm must wear jeans down a bit before aussie summer hits.

I've ordered from 2nd several times and it really is super easy.

First of all I would highly suggest using gmail as it will display japanese characters. Then use google translate for translation.

Process goes like this...

1) Place order

2) You will recieve a confirmation email right away

3) You will recieve an email the next day asking you to confirm your order. You need to respond and say "Yes, please send my order." I usually do this in both english and japanese using translator.

4) Order arrives within 3-4 businees days

5) Credit card is usually billed several weeks later.

shit, ok, i forwarded the email to an old aol account of mine. translated the text, this is what i got:

"You have taken care always. 2ND (second) it is the well shoal.

Reply thank you.

We have said even with the mail of the time before, but

In means of settlement of the order the credit card appointment

It received, but

Because it is in a state where you cannot utilize the credit card receiving order

The [ke] it is not possible to attach.

At for the second time correct information order.

In addition as for the reason where it cannot utilize the credit card at this store the [wa]?

The [ri] it combines.

Please inquire at the card company.

When there is no problem, because we use the optimistic system, optimism

Please ask directly.

When this store can do liquidation, it is dispatch possible.

It is the number of hands, but we ask may.

Then because you can point to as much as possible effort even from now on

Also in the future 2ND (second) we ask may.

The impoliteness it does"

so my credit cards not working? thats the only one i have. i guess ill forget about it

fuck it then. it did seem too good to be true

Don't give up yet...give you card company a call and ask them what the deal is. Sometimes your card will automatically be declined because its being processed in another country...you may have to authorize them to allow the transaction.

ps - it shows on your creditcard as AMEKAJIBIKERSECONDSE TOKYO JP (it did on mine anyway)

What's with all the bad Rakuten luck lately??? When did you put the order through?

I put the order thru last night, and usually I get the confirmation email an hr or two later. Nothing this time so sent a small email asking if there were any problems. Waiting till tonight to hear back. I really hope it goes through or I'll try again, the US is on the rakuten site as an option for shipping. So I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

nah I got this big japanese fan with fighting fish on it and a bunch of car air fresheners. And the infamous mouse pad.

damn...I never get anything good...just that stupid mousepad! :mad:

Hope you get your confirmation email soon...that's so frustrating.

ps - I loved the pics of you in the BiG party thread...you appear to be mesmerized by the camera in every shot! :D :D :D