Options for Buying Japanese Denim

anyone know what this means?

どういたしまして(^^ お楽しみにお待ちください。 よろしくお願いします!!

Does it just mean wait for your jeans?

The first bit means "you're welcome." The second two are sort of like saying, "Hopefully they'll arrive soon. Regards!" in English. (The literal meanings are pretty different, but both sentences sound awkward translated word-for-word into English.)

anyone know what this means?

どういたしまして(^^ お楽しみにお待ちください。 よろしくお願いします!!

Does it just mean wait for your jeans?

romanisation : douitashimashite. otanoshimini omachi kudasai. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

translation :

please don't mention it (aka you're welcome)

please look forward whilst waiting for your jeans.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu has multiple meanings, but in this case it just means thank you.

Oh, and they sent me some sort of soft cleaning cloth and the usual bunch of stickers. I wonder if they knew they sent me the mousepad last time.

Congrats on you purchase. You are not so insecure when you know that there won't be any misunderstandings. And They are really fast and responsive at 2nd. Also shipping with EMS has always been lightning fast for me.

I didn't receive a cleaning cloth only the 2nd mousepad. Maybe next time.

i tried following the instructions on the site ayn posted. however, i do not get the option for EMS or Airmail shipping. i only have the option for inside-japan shipping. anyone have any ideas? any helo would be appreciated.

Just place the order and 2nd will send you an email (in Japanese) stating it will be an additional 4000 yen or so to ship EMS. Then you need to translate that you agree to the terms and send it back to them. In two or three days you will have it.

Just place the order and 2nd will send you an email (in Japanese) stating it will be an additional 4000 yen or so to ship EMS. Then you need to translate that you agree to the terms and send it back to them. In two or three days you will have it.

You can just type "ok" too. EMS is great, btw.

I just had a fairly painless and very quick experience dealing with 2ND. Immediate automatic reply and order confirmation within the hour and final confirmation half an hour after that, on a Sunday morning! The confirmation email has a small english section that says they don't speak english and to please use simple english and online translation. It even provides a quote to just cut and paste back if you agree with the order. 「全て同意します。発送して下さい」

I started the order using the second method (don't want a rakuten member account) and google translate, but it got messy at the payment and delivery screen, then I remembered seeing the english guide, thank god! It wasn't exactly the same but close enough. I swear you could ask to have the order delivered via courier pigeon at precisely 3:45pm, 13 days from now via the west window, and pay in bulk only after you order the 5th item, if you live in Japan.

Only thing that worries me a little bit is that according to google 2ND keeps ending their emails with "The impoliteness it does." 「失礼します。」But I'm sure I was very polite. :D

No tax, and shipping was 3650 Yen (AU$38) to Australia.

Only thing that worries me a little bit is that according to google 2ND keeps ending their emails with "The impoliteness it does." 「失礼します。」But I'm sure I was very polite. :D

hahahah, its used as something like "have a good day/evening". im pretty sure its a translation mistake and that there was nothing wrong with you.

2nd is a great store. i shot them several emails around 2am and heard back within the hour. im not sure how they keep the place running having to work that late, but they sure provide some top notch service.

im going to be back in service in about a month from now. hopefully the market isnt jacked by all the upspringing(is that a word?) proxy services these days.

hahahah, its used as something like "have a good day/evening". im pretty sure its a translation mistake and that there was nothing wrong with you.

2nd is a great store. i shot them several emails around 2am and heard back within the hour. im not sure how they keep the place running having to work that late, but they sure provide some top notch service.

im going to be back in service in about a month from now. hopefully the market isnt jacked by all the upspringing(is that a word?) proxy services these days.

I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the damage I'm going to get from those sexihos (if I get them at all), but yeah, there are plenty of jeans/wallets/misc. stuff I want to get, and I'd rather get them from a proxy who's a big denim fan like myself.

Buying from 2ND was just too easy. The Samurai's were ordered on Sunday morning, dispatched Sunday arvo and arrived this morning (Wednesday). As you can see I wasn't the first to get to try them out, but if you look closely I got a pleasant surprise. The stickers and mouspad gifts from 2ND were a nice surprise too. ;)

s5000vxbe3.th.jpg

I'm a little scared, they fit just right around the waist even before "the hot soak." I guess that's the danger when buying online without trying them on. Maybe I guessed right in sizing down from 32 to 31, maybe I'll be in a lot of pain. :eek:

I'm a little scared, they fit just right around the waist even before "the hot soak." I guess that's the danger when buying online without trying them on. Maybe I guessed right in sizing down from 32 to 31, maybe I'll be in a lot of pain. :eek:

Mine was like that as well before the hot soak. The waist was just about right, but the rest

(seat, thigh) were too big. After a hot soak the waist didn't shrink that much while in other places it shrunk to a perfect fit.

Buying from 2ND was just too easy. The Samurai's were ordered on Sunday morning, dispatched Sunday arvo and arrived this morning (Wednesday). As you can see I wasn't the first to get to try them out, but if you look closely I got a pleasant surprise. The stickers and mouspad gifts from 2ND were a nice surprise too. ;)

s5000vxbe3.th.jpg

Congrats on the sams! Don't worry, the waist will not shrink much, and you can always stretch it by pulling the waist while the jeans are wet.

i too had some trouble ordering from 2nd, i think it was my banks fault though but still whatever. I just do proxy now, fuck it. Currently im working on an order from Spe aka japanhookup. if all goes well i know i will be ordering shit on the regular with that dude.