Acronym.

Westbrook

I'm trying to get some stubborn creases out of the collar of GT-pro shell jacket. They make the collar sit funny so I'd like to try to flatten it out.

The Gore-Tex care label says you can iron on low setting (with steam) after it's been washed. The acronym label says don't iron, only tumble dry.

Does anyone know if it's safe to iron it? Should I wet it first? Perhaps simply pressing it under a book would do the trick...

Saw those, they fit you well. I was just wondering if I'd be able to fit in a medium, in terms of length. Small will probably be a bit tight in the waist, though I know the smalls fit pretty big. I'd just prefer not to look like that unionla model back there

I'm trying to get some stubborn creases out of the collar of GT-pro shell jacket. They make the collar sit funny so I'd like to try to flatten it out.

The Gore-Tex care label says you can iron on low setting (with steam) after it's been washed. The acronym label says don't iron, only tumble dry.

Does anyone know if it's safe to iron it? Should I wet it first? Perhaps simply pressing it under a book would do the trick...

You can iron GT but it has to be done very carefully. Iron only on the fabric side, never from the gray backer interior side. Use low to mid iron temp and don't iron over seam tapes as they are set with heat. To be safe place a mid-weight shirt fabric between the iron and GT. Good luck! 

P10-ch size large, I'm 5'11" 200lbs fyi

DADC099B-B9F0-4A19-A418-49BD6DBC3BF3_zps

I need to snap some pics of the NMN tank top, the fit is excellent after a bit. I hated how it came out of the bag (very stiff and tight) but after a bit of stretching it's much more slouchy and drapes nicely.

The color has already leached out of a couple places tho. I went for a hike the day I got it and the spot where my pack sat on my lower back got soaked with sweat and now it's fading, doesn't look bad tho.

It'll be interesting to see how the color holds up to washing.

You can iron GT but it has to be done very carefully. Iron only on the fabric side, never from the gray backer interior side. Use low to mid iron temp and don't iron over seam tapes as they are set with heat. To be safe place a mid-weight shirt fabric between the iron and GT. Good luck! 

Thanks cmdR, just the type of info I was looking for.

I might not need to do this now. After pressing the collar under some books, and wearing it for a few days (while pressing it with me hand frequently to tame it) the creases are almost gone. Maybe in a few more days I'll decide if it's necessary to go ahead and iron it. 

Anyone had problems trying to order off Union? The customer service there seems to be appalling.

Pretty hit or miss...or miss.

I've had excellent communication from them before.  I've also had them ship shoes pretty much 2 weeks after ordered, and had them ship a parka squeezed into a tiny little box without the original packaging.

Just received my J43-K from End and it didn't come with the ziploc bag, spec sheets or acronym tags, kinda disappointing. Anybody else have similar experiences w/ nemen items coming bear bones from retailers other than the ACR webstore? If somebody owns one and could make scans of the spec sheet i'd really appreciate it!

Just received my J43-K from End and it didn't come with the ziploc bag, spec sheets or acronym tags, kinda disappointing. Anybody else have similar experiences w/ nemen items coming bear bones from retailers other than the ACR webstore? If somebody owns one and could make scans of the spec sheet i'd really appreciate it!

got my P10S from Kith NYC. They didn't have bag, spec sheet, tags either. Emailed them, and they said nope. Dissappointing.

This might be a dumb question, but is the J43-K Gore-tex pro?  Firmament describes it as such, but Acronym just describes it as object dyed 3L with a Japanese membrane.  

And also to confirm, since it is waterproof, I'm assuming the dye will not transfer like the other Nemen pieces?  Thanks.

was talking about this with a friend yesterday. i ordered a black 43-K from firmament and got all the normal packaging, while a friend ordered olive from bureau belfast and didn't get any of the typical packaging materials.

we were wondering if the Nemen stocked colors of the 43-K were unpackaged, while the ACR pieces were packaged like normal. anyone order a dust/black & not get packaging OR order a pistachio/olive and get packaging?

Popped into Kith just now since I'm in NYC for the auto show. Not a huge ACR selection but they have the J44 and J29. Confirmed that I'm carrying too much gut to wear the J29.

They seemed to appreciate the Acronym Lunar Force 1s :D

quick question to the guys who posted fit pics up above,  im 5'11 and 34inch waist , would i be a medium or large for P-10? I've bought a pair before and it seems like the measurements posted on the sites arent accurate or they just fit different ... thanks!

quick question to the guys who posted fit pics up above,  im 5'11 and 34inch waist , would i be a medium or large for P-10? I've bought a pair before and it seems like the measurements posted on the sites arent accurate or they just fit different ... thanks!

I'm 5'11" w/ 34 waist, I went large and the waist is perfect with just a bit of extra length :)

thanks appreciate the quick response!!!!

Length-wise you should be wearing an M. Errolson is around an inch taller than you (the ideal fit). Lenny Muller the Caucasian model is just a bit shorter. Jbob wears his well though!

Thanks.

For those with the P10-CH, is the night color like a faded black or closer to navy? I know it depends on lighting but overall. A bunch of different pictures so I'm not sure what to expect.

It's kind of like faded black tinged with navy.   

I'm 5'11" w/ 34 waist, I went large and the waist is perfect with just a bit of extra length :)

Same, I'm bang on 6'0" w/ 34" waist and large is perfect.

Thanks.

For those with the P10-CH, is the night color like a faded black or closer to navy? I know it depends on lighting but overall. A bunch of different pictures so I'm not sure what to expect.

Call me crazy but i sent my P10-CH back and got the P10-S. I just couldn't make that bluey colour work for me, I didn't feel it worked well with black, looked great with white sneakers but a black top block just didn't feel good for me. And obvz raf greens are out of the equation unless i'm going to some colour blind convention.

The CH is kind of a tricky color, in some light it looks nearly black, but a lot of the time (like outside) it looks outright blue.  It's especially apparent if you wear anything else black next to it.  I am wearing mostly green next to it above so it looks pretty black.  

Thanx cmdR, I appreciate it!  You were absolutely right about the fit of the tshirt as well, it's too small for me to make work.  I made the mistake of ordering from Bodega the night before everybody else had there stuff for sale and they didn't have the line in the description about ordering a size larger.  I made sure to get the XL in the tank tho and it's working well.

Speaking of the tank, here it is fresh out of the bag:

6D8A215F-0434-4BAD-BD2E-5C948FA009D3_zps

Here it is this morning, like a week later but no wash yet  :wacko: (gross, haha)

C8864C95-E18A-451F-A1C8-19B65FBA126F_zps

It fit too tight at first but I was determined to make it work so I stretched it out a bit and it gained about an inch around the chest and ~3 to the length.   Prob wash it cold today or tomorrow, update if it shrinks or anything.

Edited by jbob24