Westbrook

Acronym.

more like a funnel neck type

l_01.jpg

Let's try for a M or L then instead?, any of ya'll have one hanging in your closet and would be willing to start discussing letting it go if we set the bar at a stack? (1000$)

Have you asked acronym if they have any remaining stock or even a sample left somewhere ? did that with 6876 once and it worked

Have you asked acronym if they have any remaining stock or even a sample left somewhere ? did that with 6876 once and it worked

Nah i actually havent, i just figured that'd be no go without even trying, twitter the only hope of reaching them or?

Nah i actually havent, i just figured that'd be no go without even trying, twitter the only hope of reaching them or?

Yeah I doubt there is deadstock for that particular model. But you can try twitter or this: http://www.acronym.de/contact.php

I asked Acronym earlier this year about reissuing the S-J1A, and they said it's possible (some models you can't get the fabrics/materials anymore). So your asking might help!

Can we see ACR 1213 this weekend ??

I wish !

Have to have at least 4 items from this season - but it's pretty much 'all killer - no filler'

anyone want to buy a kidney ? ;)

Guys how weather/water resistant and general rough use capable is 3A-5TS and the DP fabric bag attachments (3A-MZ2TS, 3A-MK1, 3A-MTS4, etc)? I know some of you guys have had them for ages.

FWIW, I've had the 5TS and various attachments (MK1, MK2, MK3, MTS4) for about a year. Mostly used for work in nyc, but it's been snowed and rained on regularly while I trudge to and from the subway and nothing ever gets wet. I also have taken it camping on numerous occasions.

The new fabric (with the diamonds) shows basically no sign of wear or tear.

FWIW, I've had the 5TS and various attachments (MK1, MK2, MK3, MTS4) for about a year. Mostly used for work in nyc, but it's been snowed and rained on regularly while I trudge to and from the subway and nothing ever gets wet. I also have taken it camping on numerous occasions.

The new fabric (with the diamonds) shows basically no sign of wear or tear.

I have the older Limonta version and other than fading the material holds up really well. I've had the 3a5ts, 3aMK1, 3aMK2 and 3aMP1 for about 3 years and wear them daily to cycle to/from work (about an hour round trip) in all weather. They are holding up really well considering how much they've been used. I was hit by a car a while ago, got hurled about 15 feet over my handlebars and landed on the bag and it only got a minor tear, probably saved my back!

more like a funnel neck type

absolutely amazing piece of technical clothing, that one. can't wait for mine to drop next month. did anybody else order it?

can i buy a 3A-SR1 harness by itself

or... can someone sell me theirs?

absolutely amazing piece of technical clothing, that one. can't wait for mine to drop next month. did anybody else order it?

Indeed! I ordered one but Etaproof version. Waiting with impatience too.

Indeed! I ordered one but Etaproof version. Waiting with impatience too.

Unmen , you mean the cloak is made of Etaproof, not Gore as before ???

Yep. Two versions: softshell Schoeller® and lightshell Etaproof™.

Yep. Two versions: softshell Schoeller® and lightshell Etaproof™.

i wondered if there were any differences but the available colours, but i don't think so. got the schoeller version. first try on that fabric for me. can't wait to handle it.

Schoeller has nice navy colour indeed. But i prefer black at etaproof (:

There are too many amazing pieces in the FW12/13, for me there are 5 standout pieces of which I have to get at least 3 plus the ancilliaries.

May well end up shedding all my Shadow Project outers at this rate to get in with a chance of ACR smartbomb !

Wonder if ACRONYM will venture into the territory of footwear, that would be very interesting, although perhaps a little risky given a market that is saturated.

Not sure what innovation can be made beside the draw of the brand in the world of footwear. Sure would be interesting though.

I know of the collab a few years ago with Nike but that is about it, anyone heard rumblings?

I saw the Nike x Acronym collab a few years ago. Only one pair was made and it was for Mr. Hugh himself. It would be interesting if he tried his hand at footwear. I imagine it would incorporate high tech materials with some kind of ACR system (ForceLockæ, Escape Zipæ, SpeedLockæ). What footwear do you like to wear with your Acronym? I really like the recently released Converse x Schoeller collab: http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/08/20/schoeller-x-converse-pro-leather-fs/

Schoeller has nice navy colour indeed. But i prefer black at etaproof (:

that's interesting - i ordered the schoeller in black, although it wasn't shown on subnet. then again, the etaproof version wasn't shown in black, either. well. let's see how they turn out.

Errolson designed a pair of shoes for Stone Island a couple of years ago (high tops and low cuts). The high tops have velcros and the low cuts have zippers for easy access. I have the high tops and they're superb; super comfy, great profile, weather resistant and perfect for travel. The soles are nice and soft, but they do wear out quite quickly; but it'd rather that than brittle, hard rubber. Hope to see more footwear designs out of him.

IMG_2792.jpg

've just got it.

soEAB.jpg

Some 3RDARM modulars to feed my tech fetish (:

3169845_grande.jpg2901624_grande.jpg

6455468_grande.jpg5846377_grande.jpg

Calling all ACR owners of L or XL is there much difference in the sizing ?

I am now about 44/46 chest and wondered which size would best suit me as I am about to commit to purchasing items.

Your help would be most welcome.

firmament berlin still has google cached measurements for a ton of ACR releases if you just search for them, measured in CM

but in general it's usually sleeve length and length of the body that changes the most inbetween sizes, pit to pit and shoulder to shoulder usually dont differ more then a couple of CM.

Cheers magic, I reckin I have entered the realms of size L which is incredible, considering only a few weeks ago I was XXXL !

A new world awaits....

It being September tomorrow, will ACR FW drop?

Is there a 3a-9ts being released this go round? Any changes?? Also can anyone comment on this bag, is it more than just a tote bag? Thanks.

Edited by markdjr