Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

:-) Thanks guys!

Megatron, thanks a lot for the offer, but for one thing I'm not certain if the other contestants would be fine with that, and I don't know yet if I'll be able to keep up in future. I'll keep it in mind though, and if I manage to keep on postin during the next weeks, I'll join in again, as long as no one minds - I wouldn't want to step on other people's toes. Deal?

:-) Thanks guys!

Megatron, thanks a lot for the offer, but for one thing I'm not certain if the other contestants would be fine with that, and I don't know yet if I'll be able to keep up in future. I'll keep it in mind though, and if I manage to keep on postin during the next weeks, I'll join in again, as long as no one minds - I wouldn't want to step on other people's toes. Deal?

Please re-join. Seriously if you had personal issues I think that is a valid excuse and you shouldn't be worrying about a contest, take care of those first.

Your pair looks awesome btw.

Your fit is making me seriously considering getting me a pair once I finish beating some sense into my PBJs. I owe you mucho rep laxlife.

Hello guys, its been awhile. I have been relocated to south east asia for a job assignment since last month so been moving around to get myself set up here.

anyway i checked the front page, i still on the list. im abit ashamed to post my update since nothing much is going on but here it is anyway...

Untitled-1-4.jpg

i increased the brightness a little bit since its been raining here for the whole day..

IMG_9462.jpg

all other pairs on this contest in on another level already, no chance in heaven i could compete but i hope you guys dont mind having me on board :)

Looking good James, I'm just starting to see some light blue break through on my Busters. I'll do a full picture update after the weekend, as I am taking them for an action packed weekend in Edinburgh.

Looking good James, I'm just starting to see some light blue break through on my Busters. I'll do a full picture update after the weekend, as I am taking them for an action packed weekend in Edinburgh.

Thanks, mega!

Been wanting to visit Edinburgh, but I have got no time atm :(

Looking forward for your update!

I promised to post some postwash-pics… here goes:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Hope you like them – color is quite accurate. I still have a lot to learn about that camera, though.

I have given it a thought, and yes, I´ll try and rejoin the contest. Don´t be mad if I have to drop out again, though – but I´ll give my best!