Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Holy shit... all that in 3month??? Jesus, looks like it would have taken at least 8 months.. haha. Mine are starting to really break through, so hopefully within another month or two they will look a lot more faded.

Um...there was an initial wash and hot soak, then a soak 2 weeks later and another one at 2 months. But that's about it.

Oh yeah, and going back to the age question a couple pages back, I'm 16, so I guess that makes me one of the younger fellows here.

Same, I told my mom (BIG mistake) what I paid for my jeans, she almost killed me (0).

And I can't give my lunch money since it's pre-loaded onto a card, not to mention I am poor as fuck right now.

Yesterday I did a little bicycle tour with the lady to a megalithic grave near her home. Those graves were build around 3500 BC! During archeological excavation in the 1930s there were 10.000 items found like pottery, stones axes, arrowheads made of stone, etc.

P1030027.jpg

The first grave

P1030028.jpg

P1030030.jpg

Posing next to the stones (they weigh up to 4 tonnes)

P1030038.jpg

The second grave

P1030039.jpg

Inside the grave

P1030041.jpg

P1030042.jpg

Looking out of the grave

P1030040.jpg

There are quite a lot of those megalithic graves in my region

Lucaas Great update! They're coming along great!

beautiful_freak Can't rep either, but looks like it was a good day!

Well, today I got the 12-8 shift at work :( and puppy wants to say hi. Luckily it's raining and I am working though, better than being at home.

1303570570790.jpg