Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

What up fellow heavy champs! Beijing rep with some micro pics for the PBJ fans. I haven't been them roughly but this is a long term competition so go TEAM SLOW FADES.

IMG_1172.jpg

I apologize for the iPhone pictures but it's the best I can do. b_F and Max Power enjoy.

forbidden, mad props to you for attempting this...I have a pair too and I already gave up on them a long time ago. I wear them occasionally in the winter time but definitely could not stick to those day after day. Do you put keys in your back pocket though? I did and a hole ripped open before any fading started!

No my back pockets are reserved for my wallet on my left buttock and phone on my right. My keys are dangled on in the right back side.

@Joshyle - Looking awesome, +

xpost from SExDBxSxS12 thread:

Three months in, sorry for crappy iPhone pix yada yada...

0585e493.jpg

c55b24d9.jpg

My two month in pics are in this thread somewhere...

Sorry for huge pics, my phone doesnt really give me a whole lot of options for uploading. ill try to resize later.

damn dfresh, what do you do that fades the thighs like that?

Ha, im still not sure. I work in film and post-production so its probibly from carrying gear to and from locations. These things are really producing a nice electric blue.

Ha, im still not sure. I work in film and post-production so its probibly from carrying gear to and from locations. These things are really producing a nice electric blue.

haha, i was secretly begining to wonder if your arms and hands were made out of course grit sandpaper ;) jk. they look great though, no joke.

^Black pigs looking awesome!

@Joshsyle Your jeans are aging great!

Today, I gave my sams a wash. More pics in the S500JX-LR contest thread.

But, post-wash fit.

1302550875915.jpg

LOL the amount of hate you got on hypebeast for washing those is hilarious! The hypebeast crowd all seem to firmly follow a, below the ass jean sagging, King who whilst posting fits of kidrobot also manages to scream for the decapitation of any of his subjects who wash their jeans!

LOL the amount of hate you got on hypebeast for washing those is hilarious! The hypebeast crowd all seem to firmly follow a, below the ass jean sagging, King who whilst posting fits of kidrobot also manages to scream for the decapitation of any of his subjects who wash their jeans!

Yeah, I know...sadly... Sufu tends to have more mature people. But, I don't care the one dude who ripped on me has horrible rep on here, and posts shit quality posts, the rest of the people just don't like it... but do I give a shit? Nah, they are my jeans not theirs, so they can keep hating for all I care.

Edit:

YOU ARE SO YOUNG.

you lucky ass. pretty sure when I was sixteen I was rocking pacsun clothes haha

Well... I don't know about lucky... If I told my friends I paid $400 for jeans they would probably eat me alive haha, and I would never hear the end of it. But I do still wear pac-sun-like clothes, just not jeans. I can't justify in spending $50+ for a shirt so pretty much all my shirts are shitty white t-shirts or graphic tees, but they hold up pretty well.