Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

DOING A RE-ORDER OF THESE SHIRTS IN ALL SIZES IN BOTH COLORS!!

order cutoff will be August 7th. I'll then just post an inventory of whats left and after that, no more orders.

PRICE HAS GONE UP A BIT TO HELP COVER SHIPPING SINCE I TOOK A BATH ON THE FIRST ORDERS.

TO HELP EVEN THINGS OUT YOU WILL GET AN ORDER OF STICKERS WITH EVERY SHIRT ORDERED (UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STICKERS)

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Just case anyone forgot...

I STILL GOT A LOT OF ...

stick.png

You can still order stickers by themselves by hitting the button below

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

Long overdue micros!

as you can see my jeans are finally starting to show some progress XD

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Looks like the field of competition is about to get a hell of alot smaller. I have just finished scanning through the last thee months updates, and out of 71 remaining competitors, we have only had updates from 44. I always appreciated that this would be a danger with having so many competitors, and those of us remaining are really starting to see the beauty in our fading heavies, the quality of recent updates has been staggering.

Over the next week I will PM those who have not updated in the last three months to ask for an update, if they don't provide one, or don't respond within a further week I will remove them from the list.

Those on the safe list are..... (in no particular order)

Megatron1505

Beatle

Obbigood

laxlife1234

MaxPower

beautiful_FrEaK

the wickett

straightXedge

DFreshLeish

LC_Miey

Rotbart

ronaldlsh

ThinFinn

everyinchofgod

nicolnicolnicol

vespr^1198s

IsaakM

Jestre

elclintor

klue

joshyle

dr_do0m

PeterParker

SNg

corporalclegg

Toganpro

Evilcrayon

mctaran

ufi

lenn

nietenhosen

Forbidden

GMC Motorsports

tomtheimpaler

caseywiesenbaker

lucaas

darly900

hemi

GupNasty

nooblet333

morkra

Atzec

iGit

Zig_Zaggidy

Anyone who isn't on the above list, and thinks that they should be, please speak up. PM's will be sent this week.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 2

HALF WAY MEET UP - EURO CREW

This will more than likely be in Berlin, and is currently scheduled for March 2012. I will advise of details (dates, places etc...) closer to the time.

THE GRAND FINALE MEET UP - MARCH 2013

This is where I need some opinions from you guys. The original plan was to set something up in San Francisco, as it is the home of SelfEdge, and a great denim city. However, I have also been thinking that as the majority of the denim entered in the competition is Japanese, then maybe Tokyo or Osaka is the way to go.....what do we all think?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 2

HALF WAY MEET UP - EURO CREW

This will more than likely be in Berlin, and is currently scheduled for March 2012. I will advise of details (dates, places etc...) closer to the time.

THE GRAND FINALE MEET UP - MARCH 2013

This is where I need some opinions from you guys. The original plan was to set something up in San Francisco, as it is the home of SelfEdge, and a great denim city. However, I have also been thinking that as the majority of the denim entered in the competition is Japanese, then maybe Tokyo or Osaka is the way to go.....what do we all think?

I'll be lucky to make it to San Francisco. No way I could make it to Japan. Maybe make it regional meet-ups? America, Europe, and Asia?

official date for half time meet up

January 20th , Europe, Berlin

This would work for all heavy champs who would like to have another reason to fly in - Bred & Butter show is taking place January 18-20th

We will post more info on place to stay 3 months ahead of time - once we know how many people are commited and going to show up..

a little info on Bred & Butter

http://www.breadandbutter.com/summer2011-super/de/tradeshow/termin-oeffnungszeiten-ort/

Ps..word is that FH , Viberg and maybe IH might showcase..hmmm