Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

I think they look fine as they are, and as Shinobi says about the lines and combs, the denim seems to agree.

Alright, just washed the jawns over the weekend.

denim becomes stiff again (which is nice) and vertical fading is obvious now :)

Too many pics, view my blog for more. I'll just post here for updates.

Before wash

P6043621.jpg

P6043620.jpg

P6043612.jpg

P6043617.jpg

P6043613.jpg

Bye Bye, see ya later :)

P6043650.jpg

hey Ran, not in Melbourne but I sent them back to Giles for the chainstitch.. i wish I could do it locally though but havent found any except from RHD guys in adelaide
where did you get your chainstitching done in melbourne man?

THAT store in Sydney does chainstitching with a union special.

^^^everyinchofgod

Really great fit pic updates congrats!!!

Hello all, not in the competition but I thought I'd post this pic here because I figure all you heavy denim fans would appreciate this. It's a testament to how rock hard these 19oz 710s are -- in this photo you see me trying to flip-back my pair after the initial inside-out soak. I wish I had a video but it took me 3-4 tries of heavy pulling to get that leg back into its inside-in form. I was sweating afterward and my whole arm was red and scratched from the abrasive pulling. These are the stiffest pair of jeans I've ever touched. Either that or I'm just a weakling.

Samuraistruggle.jpg

And after a similar struggle huffing and puffing to get the buttons in, the final post wash fit:Samurai710fitfront.jpg

Got these unexpectedly for my birthday so they will probably have to get in line for the rotation and I will be putting them away in the drawer for now since I have a couple of pairs before them.