The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

just had a question regarding stacking and cuffs....

if i cuff my jeans, its obviously going to ruin the stacking fades that ive been working hard to get. but ive recently gotten a bad urge to cuff my jeans....what do you guys do with your 3001s? cuff or stack?

What? What? What?

Well I bought my first pair of FH3001's from SE last week and soaked them last thursday overnight. I ended up going true to size (waist tagged 30, my true waist is about 30.3 inches). I soaked these in hot water overnight and hung them to dry outside the next morning. I was really excited about the fit following the soak, but after a few days of wear i'm not so sure these are as slim/fitted as i had hoped. Contrary to most others' experiences, the thighs on these are quite roomy for me, much more so than my sz 29 slim jims, and the ass area seems quite anti-fitted. I realize the slim jims have a slimmer thigh, but i didn't realize the difference would be so noticeable. I was considering maybe getting a pair of imperial dukes, as that's the only other pair i can think of that would be slightly slimmer than the FH's. These might be up for sale pretty soon, haven't decided yet. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

257298084_FyYWv-L.jpg

257298133_kriQv-L.jpg257298182_Hfw5j-L.jpg

I have been trying to take some pictures of my 3001s for the past couple weeks. Finally a couple fit pictures today turn out some color accuracy.

The info:

w32. I have only ever worn size 32 pants, but now the 3001s have stretched to 34 inch waist, which is very comfortable. So, I guess that means I sized down. Natrual waist is about 34.

I am about 6' 3"

June 1st 2007 to February 21st 2008 everyday minus 6 or 7 for SEXI04.

1 warm 40-50 minute soak at 3 days.

No flash first two, flash on third.

fitpicturefrontsmallud1.jpg

fitpicturerearsmallvg8.jpg

fitpicturefrontflashsmaeg2.jpg

Well I bought my first pair of FH3001's from SE last week and soaked them last thursday overnight. I ended up going true to size (waist tagged 30, my true waist is about 30.3 inches). I soaked these in hot water overnight and hung them to dry outside the next morning. I was really excited about the fit following the soak, but after a few days of wear i'm not so sure these are as slim/fitted as i had hoped. Contrary to most others' experiences, the thighs on these are quite roomy for me, much more so than my sz 29 slim jims, and the ass area seems quite anti-fitted. I realize the slim jims have a slimmer thigh, but i didn't realize the difference would be so noticeable. I was considering maybe getting a pair of imperial dukes, as that's the only other pair i can think of that would be slightly slimmer than the FH's. These might be up for sale pretty soon, haven't decided yet. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

i believe you are having the same experience i had with my f310s and after not loving the fit, i turned them into cutoffs. the reason for that is that you probably have the same legs i have. chicken legs. twigs. sticks. boney. asian. what you should have probably done and i always felt i should have too was get a 28 and stretch out the waist and not worry about the thigh (like everyone is always talking about). unfortunately, i cant do that anymore but perhaps you can sell them and recooperate at least some money back to fund your imperials or new 3001s.

i think this happened to me too...

still maybe wanna try tapering or something to get the knee down looking less like a bootcut.

Slim jeans have a tendency to look bootcut-ish because of the pinch at the knees. The only way to offset that is to make your jeans ultra skinny, but at that point you might be sacrificing a lot to cancel out a natural effect of wearing slim jeans.

My 2 c.

i believe you are having the same experience i had with my f310s and after not loving the fit, i turned them into cutoffs. the reason for that is that you probably have the same legs i have. chicken legs. twigs. sticks. boney. asian. what you should have probably done and i always felt i should have too was get a 28 and stretch out the waist and not worry about the thigh (like everyone is always talking about). unfortunately, i cant do that anymore but perhaps you can sell them and recooperate at least some money back to fund your imperials or new 3001s.

this is what happened to me too but i kept going. sell them, thats what mine looked like after a soak, and its only going to get worse. ive been thinking about tapering mine so that the knee down doesnt looks so baggy and like a bootcut after 9-10 months.

Hey Kiya, just noticed something. Why are the measurements of the F310 and the 3001 different if they are the same cut?

I have no idea..

We measure them as they come into the store, if one batch differs from another, we change the measurements to assure that when you're buying a pair of jeans the pair you get are as close as possible to the measurements on our site.

Here are some presoak pictures. I sized up to 29 a la Sidney "Mr. 3001" Lo. As I said, I'll do a soak in a week or so when I have time. Sorry for the crappy quality, but I'm stuck with using my Macbook and Photobooth. I'm not wearing any shirts because all I had were white shirts at the time and I didn't want to get indigo on them... yet.

presoak1.jpg

presoak2.jpg

presoak3.jpg

USE YOAR TEEFS 2 RlP STlTCHES OUT... OAR BEAR HANDS

This is seriously the most hilarious post i've seen across any board in ages..