The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=977016#post977016

here is me in my average joes. these are a little slimmer than my Okinawas. I'm really having a hard time deciding which but i think if i do, this is my plan

My height: 5'4"

Weight:128-130lbs

Natural waist: 28-29

If I get the 3001= size up to 29"

If I get the F380 = actual waist size 28"

my yea, I like the fit of the F380's on you keendream. Skistar, when you do post pictures, can you give me height, weight, and natural waist size.

judging from your fit pics for your nudies you could probably get away wth sizing up one from those. My regular ralf fit TIGHT for the first week or two and I sized up two to get a slim/straight look without being skin tight. Ill have those pics up hopefully later tonight and I'm 6'2" about 185, a giant compared to most people on here! I'm not sure what my natural waist is but measured a couple inches below my belly button I'd say its about 34/35" or so...

In the size 28s, I think it was the perfect fit because i wanted to get somewhat close to a slim,straight silhouette.

TTS AJ's are not "slim"! Size up one or two from those but be prepared for a much slimmer pair of jeans if you decide to go with the F310's... Even a size or two bigger than your AJ will be quite a bit slimmer throughout and esp. in the thighs.

ok, little update.

as I (and some people here) thought that they were a little too short i stretched the inseam from 33,75 " to 35"...(yes, did not soak them again, just stretched them dry)

for me the fit is now perfect, i was on a trip to berlin and did alot of walking so the denim got alot softer.

pics:

P1020485.jpg

P1020486.jpg

P1020488.jpg

what do you think?

dang. sucks being tall eh?

glad i dont have that problem

^ skistar, I thought you were going to post pics?

i just want the 3001/f380s to not look like this when im wearing it

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

this is by "lowrider". No offense to him, but it's not my style. And yes, I agree that 3001s are slim fit, but seeing ordo's 3001 is not like these ^ somets here. Thats the fit I want to get without going toooo slim. Just ...slim.

^those are absolutely perfect! I wish the inseam was 2" longer so I could get stacks like that though.

and mr.inv... I had to go out of town for an unexpected work trip and my camera didnt make it, I'm back home later today though and should have pictures up by this evening

The sides of the stacking on my 3001's (left leg) are fading like crazy at the creases--it's only been two weeks tops. Too much friction from the stack I would assume. I hope it doesn't turn out uneven and ugly.

haha thought this quote was particularly hilarious...they've come a LONG way indeed. Congratulations Mr.3001!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=977016#post977016

here is me in my average joes. these are a little slimmer than my Okinawas. I'm really having a hard time deciding which but i think if i do, this is my plan

My height: 5'4"

Weight:128-130lbs

Natural waist: 28-29

If I get the 3001= size up to 29"

If I get the F380 = actual waist size 28"

my yea, I like the fit of the F380's on you keendream. Skistar, when you do post pictures, can you give me height, weight, and natural waist size.

I think the 3001's in size 29 should fit you fine, but you should really consider the F380's. You seem a little short and stubby, no offense.

^ hey albeezy thanks for the reply man.

man, if people really saw me in person, I can say the least that I am NOT chubby haha. No offsense taking since being chubby is ok in my books. Unless you mean Im chubby for my size? My friend is the same height as me and he IS chubby haha.

Skistar, take pictures of you wearing your 3001s already!!!

also if you have pictures of you in your nudies Regular alfs thatll be awesome too!

Here's the fit on my F310's...

I was in a rush and just threw on the closest pair of shoes I could find and snapped a quick picture, sorry for the shitty quality, shows the fit at least... I'll try to get some better pictures up this weekend if I ever get a day off work.

DSC04012-1.jpg

^ hey thats actually a nice fit. Not skin tight..just slim..

man...maybe i should go 30s...

they do stretch out, right? yea, I mean...cause looking at self-edge, a size 29 is size 30 which is good enough...but if i do a hot wash...it'll shrink....but then stretch out again.. . . . I want to order soon, I just want to hold a pair of flat heads

if you prefer slim fit i guess you should one size down from you normal size probably two if you want deal with the pain imo..

no pain no gain

yeah you're fucking retarded

"Why the dry tumble ???"

The question of the century.

nah man, Im not trying to go for a skin tight fit. Just slim..like skistar. That's a good fit imo. I just don't know if i should size up to 29 or 30

So I just read the first 20-30 pages of this thread when sid and crono and dino and everyone were getting their pairs and I'm sure they would all say to get a 30, you won't get much stretch out of these. too bad you can't +rep me cuz I deserve it for doing your work, now buy them and start breaking them in already!

Yea..ive already contacted masataka to order these. Just that I said "HOLD A MINUTE" because i can't decide. For your service, I will give a you a sex coupon that allows you to receive a lap dance from me for 15 minutes, free of charge. jk. I've already read through this thread like 2x times over and over again, just figuring out what to get. Looking at examples like Sid, Dino, and everybody else, including yourself, skistar, you sexy beast.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it. So you say these things won't stretch? If that's the case, maybe a size 30 is what i really need..or a size 29.... hahaha GAHHHH

let me take pictures for one last time, and ill promise, after this final judgement, I will buy a pair of 3001, regardless of the new seXfh