The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

I need a little help with the first soak. How long should I soak my 3001s and what temperature? Then do I just dry them inside out or wear them?

Thanks in advance

like this lol. at what temperature...? do people like this want us to give them exact answers? just soak it in hot tap water and soak them til you feel like they've been soaked long enough...and wear them if you want or just dry them if you want...

jesus its like people have lost half a brain or something

3 and some months worn more or less half the time.

FlatHd3-10-08.jpg

FHpocket3.jpg

Notice the slight pocket bag fading line on the left thigh. I hate it. This is my stopgap solution. I think I'll probably sew the pocket bags up in lieu of pinning as I never use the front pockets on any of my pants anyway:

FHpocket1.jpg

^ Haaaaaaaaaa! I've never been asked that before. I think it's more denim getting 'crotched-up' from my very absurdly climbing onto a chair to take that picture. These damned 3001's also fit me very strangely. They're really loose in the waist, hip and ass, but pinch tightly at the lower thigh. I really love how they're cut, but am sometimes frustrated by how they fit me.

3 and some months worn more or less half the time.

Notice the slight pocket bag fading line on the left thigh. I hate it. This is my stopgap solution. I think I'll probably sew the pocket bags up in lieu of pinning as I never use the front pockets on any of my pants anyway:

FHpocket1.jpg

this reminds me of diapers.

Doesn't even matter. Just patch it up after. After your first wash you should just consider washing it every 1-1.5 months to keep the integrity of the fibres intact. The strain you're putting on it now will only hint at further wear down the line if you restrain from washing it.

its an honor to hold my pee/cum stained jeans. HONOR I SAY!

but ya i guess ill wash first lol...although im going to hold off on the first wash until the end of this month..then wash every month consistently.

also is there any use soaking after the first wash? is there even any use soaking after the first soak?