The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

ok, so Roy said to soak em so im gunna do a soak and ill be back with some post-soak pics and measurements

*edit.

Soaked and hanging to dry. There was alot of indigo loss as soon as these touched the water, ive never had my bath tub so blue before..

IMG_0223.JPG

niiiiiice! my size too buddy! Medine- how did you pull this off? how much of that denim does ROY have left? as for the guys in the contest- they gonna take a month off? and should they let me wear the contest jeans while they are wearing these? Farhad- u should still let me wear your contest jeans for a month. Why after over a month when washing my hands, the water in my sink looks like the water in your tub from the Eternal contest jeans? PParker- u wanna wear my Eternals for the month I'm doing the tour? all these tours and contests are buggin me out. Oh- and should I make a video of me in the jeans or outside of the jeans? can I find some women to pose in them too? hope that's not too many questions. . .

ps. Lendo and I are secretly looking for a group of ppl to do a tour. but it's very secretive at this point and time.

who is old here,me? fuck,yeah(but only in a sufu sense!)

and it dont need the roys for that,just contact me if you plan a trip to hamburg.

same here,should have some beers in the next weeks,we live in cycling distance,flo.

Yeah, for sure! I'll tell you when I'm back in HH. Enjoy this tour!

Let me in on this and there will be FREE t-shirts for everyone involved!!!

Stronghold tour shirts go out on the 1st

dammit, i'll be in for a jimmyc t shirt even if it isn't free! you lucky bunch of guys, you have my blessings for this world tour!

on a side note, it will be nice to compare the difference between the World Tour jeans and the Contest Jeans from everyone since they start at approximately the same time.

I noticed that the front pockets on these look more slanted than the traditional front pocket, almost like the ROY contest jeans. Neato.

At second glance, I'm confused by those front pockets. The pocket bag looks huge (I'm guessing to accommodate all of the signatures onto one pocket). I'm guessing the stitching on the pocket bag keeps the pocket to a reasonable size. Also there's only the one rivet in the middle of the pocket bag, with what appears to be another pocket at the bottom of the pocket... Photos and explanation would be nice!

I expect to see all of the tour participants chainstitch their signature onto that pocket. Sharpies are unacceptable. (0)

Woah - already started , cool....

Almostnice - see you around June ?

Medine - vote for JimmyC being part of this - his T's are the shits and 13 tour members is a lucky number

whenever beatle,will be a pleasure to meet you in person.you can teach me those secret handsigns,will you?

yeah,lets have jimmy in as lucky 13.we could also expand this tour til the roys fall apart.

hey jimmy thanks for doing up the design but Roy himself said that he would prefer it if his name/logo was not on something that he did not make.

He did offer to make us T shirts himself tho

Here's the post-soak fit..

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

And here's my update:

I was in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and today I did a lil black friday shopping.

Outlet mall..

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

Sea of cars(this is the uncrowded parking lot)

IMG_0239.JPG

'Big Dirty' is one Badass jeep

IMG_0242.JPG

Ties!

IMG_0240.JPG

Back to home sweet home..

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

Six flags' raging bull

IMG_0256.JPG

more!:

another bad-ass ride, this time being towed on the freeway

IMG_0265.JPG

By O'hare. lots of planes in the sky, I was hoping one would fly nice and close over us but this is as close as one got(see that tiny dot)

IMG_0266.JPG

All-state arena (home of DePaul basketball and the Chicago Wolves)

IMG_0267.JPG

Yet another bad-ass ride..

IMG_0269.JPG

an ancient castle in the 'burbs..

IMG_0271.JPG

back home with shopping bags and polish(?) chocolate in hand..

IMG_0274.JPG