The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

tryin to keep this ball rollin. yesterday was more or less the same as Sat. went to work today. forgot it was a holiday and most of the non-news people had the day off. took a stroll back to the engineering office. on Ooe i gave a little nickel and dime tour of the station. some remarked about how crazy the wiring was to all the racks. lemme show you where the engineers work. . .

IMG_8813.jpg

time to clean up Excalibur. . .

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8819.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

here's where the real fun begins. . .

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8831.jpg

IMG_8829.jpg

IMG_8832.jpg

i just laughed out loud when i saw this-

IMG_8833.jpg

i leave the engineering office but not without seeing this first-

IMG_8834.jpg

stopped by graphics dept to say hi to Ashish. he tells me his wife is an amazing cook, but has yet to invite me over for dinner.

IMG_8836.jpg

over to my cave. just can't seem to get it together today. still having side effects from weekend illness.

IMG_8840.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg

IMG_8843.jpg

checkin out the market while waiting for script.

IMG_8845.jpg

time to bust outta here! ooh i look excited. and btw, i never roll my sleeves like that. i think i saw rnrswitch do it or somethin.

IMG_8849.jpg

my partner and i headin up to grab some eats.

IMG_8852.jpg

this is as close to a New Jersey joint as your gonna get in VA

IMG_8854.jpg

first thing i've eaten in two days. just half of it tho. i'm sending the other half to Morse.

IMG_8856.jpg

Roy- i hope your enjoyin your jeans in the life of a tvshooter. . . nite.

time to bust outta here! ooh i look excited. and btw, i never roll my sleeves like that. i think i saw rnrswitch do it or somethin.

IMG_8849.jpg

I roll my sleeves up when I am feeling about the same way you are feeling in this pic.

Also, I get the feeling that ROY would love the way you are treating his jeans and that might be the exact fit he was envisioning when he made these babies.

Also, did you ever hem them? Doesn't look like it, but you should take some off if needed. A lock stitch hem should be fine until someone can get them proper hemmed.

due to the nature of my job, i frequently run into interesting/bizarre people. sometimes this is a good thing, other times it's not. this is a little excerpt from today.

w4fBaEkzALA

Can you please find some excuse to go back and talk to this lady some more? Pitch her for a reality series or something.

i do want to get them hemmed. need to find somebody i trust. i'm afraid if i do tho, and they look better than they already do, i'm gonna keep em. i'll rock them Beatle style for now- stacked. Teger- thanks man. the bay is way nicer for the kid and dog.

Dude at the end of this whole thing we should vote on who had the most exciting leg and whoever does gets to keep the jeans. I bet ROY would be cool with that.

well, this starts off where the other vid ended. i purposely left it off so ya'll could digest the first woman. normally i don't like to roll just to roll, but when we pulled up to this North Carolina trailer park i had a hunch that we'd get something interesting. too many good quotes from that first woman tho.

wdXEam5fR1o

today was. . . you guessed it- more work! made it in early for a shoot at the library in downtown Norf.

IMG_8858.jpg

next stop- VA Attorney Gen Ken Cuccinelli

IMAG0281-1.jpg

a little sitdown interview time. . .

IMAG0283.jpg

here's what the image looks like (on tv it was a bit brighter and richer)

IMAG0287.jpg

we had a photog candidate come in for a job interview today. i had to entertain for dinner. took him to the hotel and snapped a few pic's of downtown Norfolk from the Portsmouth side.

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8872.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg