The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

yeah ran he did. fit was so perfect he wanted to keep. so here's the rest of the pic's from the trip. at some point, i just got sick of taking pic's and whatnot but ya'll get the point. I HAD to take a break and just kick it.

IMG_9910.jpg

sooooo goooooood

IMG_9914.jpg

the 24th tallest building in the US

IMG_9917.jpg

cool waterfall fountain near it

IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9932.jpg

IMG_9933.jpg

random Houston Hobby park

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_9954.jpg

went to the zoo

IMG_9973.jpg

this guy was all tryin to get up in her shizzo!

IMG_9970.jpg

everybody almost puked when baby elle took a piece of shit and put it in her mouth!

IMG_9966.jpg

this baby G was born a few days ago. pretty awesome. i fucked up and didn't take a pic when she was standing up.

IMG_9984.jpg

this is why Sarah thinks i'm cute

IMG_9977.jpg

sup cuz

IMG_9979.jpg

Dragon!

IMG_9960.jpg

bein treated well by his two ladies

IMG_9989.jpg

then i got thirsty. i get thirsty alot.

IMG_9994.jpg

five of these

IMG_9998.jpg

and i'm feelin pretty good

IMG_0003.jpg

this place makes these incredible huge president busts. there was a park near us in VA where they had these heads. the factory that makes them is right down the street from where my friends live.

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9903.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

and that was the end of the tour for the GRWT's in Houston TX. we went out, we ate, we drank. . . i had to put the camera down and enjoy myself too. so, we did more but that's all i have for you guys. hope you enjoyed it too!

IMG_9898.jpg

i'm not ready to give this tour up yet tho! so stay tuned for more updates sucka's!!!!

again you've made it my man!

and yeah taking pictures of just everything you go to and do can sometimes be really annoying and can break down the actual fun factor,even for those who are with you!

But since here you've done a great job buddy,that's for sure!...

now this is big. today i took the GWRT's to one of the biggest St. Patty's day parade around- the 44th annual St. Patty's day parade in Oceanview, Norfolk. it's a two hour parade beerfest that people around here look forward too for months. i'm just gonna let the pic's do the talking.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

took a few days off to just plain ole enjoy the GRWT's without any distractions. trust me tho, the jeans have been ALL over this tiny burg called Hampton Roads. been to Houston TX and finally today i got a chance to take em down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina otherwise known as OBX.

it was a quick trip and i didn't have much time to mess around but i did what i could. driving down route 158.

IMG_0200-1.jpg

first stop at the Border Station to gas up, get some water and cole slaw. yeah, i know cole slaw for breakfast. but they have REALLY good homemade cole slaw. sorry no pic's, i ate it that fast.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

later down the road i see this badass car rollin up on me.

IMG_0202.jpg

and just a bit later i see this badass. must all be headin down to a show this weekend or sumthin

IMG_0203-1.jpg

drivin over the Wright Memorial bridge which takes you from the mainland to the Kitty Hawk on the OBX

IMG_0207.jpg

heading into Kill Devil Hills where i had to do my work

IMG_0209.jpg

after my shoot i was off to shoot some pic's. here's me flying in front of the Wright Memorial. it's the place where the Wright Bros took and flew their plane back in Dec of 1903. they made fixed wing flight possible. you should too.

IMG_0213.jpg

drove on up to the beach to get the jeans as East Coast as you can get. up north past Duck on the OBX you can ride your vehicle on the sand. didn't do that today however it is a must do if you're ever here. trust me- wild ponies and all.

IMG_0217.jpg

making my way up!

IMG_0219.jpg

NICE! makes me feel kinda bad when i still see snow in you others pictures!! ok, not really! lol.

IMG_0222.jpg

took a moment to enjoy the sun. tomorrow is gonna hit high 70's maybe 80 something. perfect.

IMG_0225.jpg

tryin to keep up with some of you artsy fartsy photogs on here.

IMG_0228-1.jpg

IMG_0229-1.jpg

a little boot in the sand action. just cleaned em the other day. they lookin good.

IMG_0231.jpg

sooooo nice out. maybe 70-ish. birds lovin it.

IMG_0234.jpg

so i got that knocked out. back to the car and headin back north.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

so i wanted to get closer to Wilbur and Orville's memorial.

IMG_0242.jpg

and didn't realize you had to pay (cause it's a national park) so quickly turned around.

IMG_0243.jpg

and busted outta there

IMG_0244.jpg

back on Highway 12 heading north

IMG_0246.jpg

over the WMB again.

IMG_0247.jpg

couldn't wait to get to this place. soooo faahkin gooood!

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

if ya'll ain't never had North Carolina BBQ, then you don't know what you're missing (*disclaimer- i don't eat red meat or pork. sorry chickens)

IMG_0258.jpg

up to order my food

IMG_0255-1.jpg

this is a map with pins in it. locators to all the visitors whom have visited. and now they know. there was a world map too. should of took a pic of that cause the pins were everywhere.

IMG_0256.jpg

drool drool drool

IMG_0260-1.jpg

later down the road i snapped a pic of the Gravedigger! this is where his home is, right on Rt. 158. wish i could of spent more time and took a few more pics. place is nuts.

IMG_0248.jpg

made it back to work. did my story and split to go pick up Quinn.

IMG_0262.jpg

that's all for today. i'm gonna give you guys one more update this weekend, then the GWRT's are off to Jimmy. night!

ok. imma try to do one more update by friday and get these out. figured they got to me kinda late so i figure a few days extras not gonna matter. tryin to wear these hard but these suckas are TUFF. really. the fabric is like leather and the construction is just as strong as nails. ROY has got his shit down! i washed these twice, gonna give em one more wash before they go down south.

ok. imma try to do one more update by friday and get these out. figured they got to me kinda late so i figure a few days extras not gonna matter. tryin to wear these hard but these suckas are TUFF. really. the fabric is like leather and the construction is just as strong as nails. ROY has got his shit down! i washed these twice, gonna give em one more wash before they go down south.

You should take some proper evo shots prior to them going out too.

Loving the tour of the OBX! My grandma used to live in Nag's Head, right on the sound. I loved visiting her there. Unfortunately then she moved to Grandy (right near that Gravedigger thingy, I think)... visiting her is less fun now.

oh yeah Grandy, pretty sure that's where it is. you should call me up if you ever come back this way.

today my parents and "crazy" Tia (lol Beatle) came to visit the GRWT's on their last weekend in town.

Momma Shooter and Quinn

IMG_0308-1.jpg

went down to the playground

IMG_0310-1.jpg

IMG_0311-1.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0319-1.jpg

all hail the GWRT's!

IMG_0320.jpg

Quinn using his head when he doesn't get his way!

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

Momma Shooter and her little prince

IMG_0336.jpg

slide sequence!

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

off to the airport to see Crazy Tia's plane from Miami land. it was two hours late.

IMG_0353.jpg

welcome to Norfolk International Airport or as it is called in port terms "ORF"

IMG_0359.jpg

this is far as you can go. then you have to wait.

IMG_0355.jpg

Quinn was like, "WhoTF is Tia" they never met before.

IMG_0354.jpg

CRAZY TIA!!! older but still just as crazy.

IMG_0356.jpg

back at the house. Crazy Tia and Quinn for a photo sesh.

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

time to grab some eats! get in the car people!

IMG_0369.jpg

quick shot

IMG_0370.jpg

you've seen this place before

IMG_0371.jpg

packed on a friday night. like i said, it's really the only decent italian nearby. average in terms of a New Jersey joint.

IMG_0373.jpg

finally. needed this...

IMG_0381.jpg

food is okay. nuthin special

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

Quinn hookin up Grandpa with his drink

IMG_0394.jpg

the Crew

IMG_0392.jpg

back to the casa for some Cuban desserts that Crazy Tia brought us.

IMG_0395.jpg

she brings this stuff too, even tho we can get that stuff here. she thinks this stuff can only be found in South Florida.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

And there you have its friends, some of my family. The GRWT's are really having some special moments on this tour. It's been five or six years since I've seen my Aunt (i have two left) Quinn's first time. So, some of these pic's I hope Quinn will cherish later on as everyone is just getting older, know what I mean? Have a good night everybody.

Jimmy C! you ready to rock these?!? i'm fumigating them right now. getting all the drugs, mugs, bugs, and the police thugs outta these things. i'll take some evo pic's before they go in the mail. nobody guessed the nut and bolt tattoo on the waiters leg for a special prize. must not be many RUSH fans on here. . .

IMG_9734.jpg

COUNTERPARTS!

much thanks to everyone that gave me (mostly Quinn) rep. in honor of "Crazy Tia"***maybe we can do a guyabera and jeans day this summer. we'll see. . .

***Crazy Tia's real name is Migdalia, but when we were little she figured "Tia Gorda" was easier to say. So we call her by that, which translates to Aunt Fatso. At some point when she was younger, she was a wrestler! i betchya she can take on Lendo and his BJJ, even tho she don't walk so well these days. Yesterday she wore a denim hat, shirt and jeans! triple dip! if it's on my camera i'll post it later!

****pic added****

IMG_0421.jpg