The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

Thanks for all the kind words everybody. This is hard to do. Most of the week is pretty much the same. Weekends is where I hope to shine.

This Morning the boys got up extra early.

web.jpg?ver=13063460510001

I don't know whats going on in their heads they just stood there like that for a minute or so. Started to creep me out.

I was not much better.

web.jpg?ver=13063461180001

Work was work. Had to stay late for a delivery. (I will post more about my job later.)

Late snack.

web.jpg?ver=13063876690001

web.jpg?ver=13063876690001

Good Night.

those look great on you. im glad that you didn't choose to pass on this tour. everyone else who voted you to soldier on with the tour, good job! those indoor shots are really nice. im curious what are you using to shoot these pictures at such low light conditions (i assume), which gives you so little grain? i would like to think that you are shooting on a compact/rangefinder instead of a full frame. tell me im not wrong. your kids are a real bundle of joy. love the updates!

Thanks guys. Got an update coming soon. ranonranonarat, don't know that much about the camera. My brother in law is letting me borrow it for the tour. Its the nikon D700, so full frame/full sensor. I have two lenses. A fixed 35mm f/2 and a fixed macro/60mm f2.8. I can't stress how much I love the images I am getting. But the size and weight of it is pretty tremendous. Anybody have or have an opinion on the Fujifilm x100. My wife is loving these photos and it might give me an in to pick one up. If i get a camera it will most likely be a nikon so I can borrow lenses.

Took Chancho for her morning run.

web.jpg?ver=13064370360001

I ride a bike because I am lazy and the dog needs a longer run than I can handle right now.

web.jpg?ver=13064370770001

The bike path.

web.jpg?ver=13064370980001

Some things along the way.

I don't think this can can use his legs. But he is out there every morning doing the damn thing.

web.jpg?ver=13064371110001

This is a cow playing a guitar.

web.jpg?ver=13064370470001

Dogs.

web.jpg?ver=13064371080001

This is Max. He is so dope. All white German Shepard.

web.jpg?ver=13064370830001

She submits to him all the time.

web.jpg?ver=13064370810001

your dogs are so great. i wished there was a compact/rangefinder that can capture such great pics.i don't think the fuji that you want will allow a reproduction of such images at those conditions. In addition, the price is pretty steep. it's hard to find something small that can actually replace the goodness of a full frame. sigh.

I don't know, Brian. This is ruining my tough guy image of you. I never would have pegged you as Caring Dad Who Carries Dog Poop Bags.

HAHA. Yeah thats me. I'll still cut you or give you the chain, whatever the bad asses are doing now a days.

Come to think of it. I have always wanted to make a blackjack.

blackjack_slapper.jpg

Vegetable tanned of course. Maybe fill it with change. "Its a coin purse officer." California does not allow the slappers.

^patent pending.

So I still might do something specific to the work I work on. But this is so much better than what I can show with NDA's and whatever.

jtWPW8yJtgM

I will have some proper updates coming soon. HAGWE.

Poor kids doomed to failure. Mom's got shitty genetics and the complete lack of attention.

I hope that bitch knows we are talking shit on her parenting skills on the interwebs. Maybe when she goes to bed at night and logs off her iPhone she sobs quietly for her kid.

I used to think I might someday be a mediocre dad, as sad as that woman is she gives me the confidence to know that at least I'll never be that shitty. 'I am gonna stand right here by the play structure. Just close enough you can touch it but can't actually use or enjoy it."