The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

web.jpg?ver=13074012400001

Too fucking cool. What is it about the appeal of peeing everywhere? My son always wants to just pee when he needs to and I don't blame him.

another set of great pic's man! see, i knew having other ppl on this tour would kick ass. btw, that dude on the right is Eric Clapton in his Bluesbreaker era days. that shit kicks ass so hard. if you haven't listened to Eric from those days, you're missing out.

They give you modeling clay for the kids instead of crayons.

web.jpg?ver=13075736480001

Wife's sandwich.

web.jpg?ver=13075736660001

What restaurant?

Love all the family pics by the way.

another set of great pic's man! see, i knew having other ppl on this tour would kick ass. btw, that dude on the right is Eric Clapton in his Bluesbreaker era days. that shit kicks ass so hard. if you haven't listened to Eric from those days, you're missing out.

Moustache? I'd have guessed Peter Green, who in his time could kick Clapton's arse!

brian, as ever, wonderful stuff... there's a kind of luminous quality to all of them.

What restaurant?

Pitfire Pizza.

After Dinner the kids played. Don't know why my wife keeps dressing them the same. I think Oliver just wants to look like his big brother.

web.jpg?ver=13075736620001

web.jpg?ver=13075736710001

web.jpg?ver=13075736690001

Saw this kid on his bike. Thought it was funny looking.

web.jpg?ver=13075736540001

Stopped for some ice cream.

web.jpg?ver=13075736390001

Found a black berry bush.

web.jpg?ver=13075736490001

This one is not ready yet. But looks like it will be a good one.

web.jpg?ver=13075736640001

Saw this in a neighbors yard.

web.jpg?ver=13075736560001

web.jpg?ver=13075736400001

Back home.

web.jpg?ver=13075736470001

Think I can squeeze in one more update before the Roys are handed off.

Beatle I will hopefully see you at the photo shoot tomorrow. But if not I will track you down at the Selfedge party.

Thanks everyone for letting me share my life and family with you all.

Peter Green was introduced to me at a hilarious abbey Road event I went to... he was all vague, strange beard, lacked the social graces - coulda been a typical SuFu member I reckon.

IN another bizarre twist of fate, an old mate of mine spent months rehearsing and recording with Peter Green, with people like Queen's Roger Taylor helping to fund the sessions, only for me to help expose the fact that the 'Peter Green' in question was in fact an impostor, a farmer known locally as The Egg And Potato Man. Said friend didn't speak to me for about eight years.

60s rockers. You gotta love 'em.