ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Yeah, I'm more of a PF Flyers kinds guy. But what I really want are some Colchester Rubber Co hi-tops. Supposedly the oldest sneaker (1892), and from my home state no less.

Alpha+Shoes.jpg

OK, so I also like the Ace Hotel x Converse collab

Ace-Hotel-Side-View.jpg

Great. I own a lot of chux and one pair of PF flyers too, those are a must have indeed (Ace hotel x Converse). But those colchester hi tops are super dope.

I'm in Love.

Picked up my Roys today and just want to add that they are truly awesome! Cannot believe how beautifull the denim actually is in the flesh. Well worth the wait. But those who have already know this.

Haven't had a chance to give them the fine tooth-comb treatment yet but first impressions have easily outshone any expectations.

Pre-soak measurements in inches are:

Waist - 35.5

Inseam - 35.5

Front rise - 12.5

Back rise - 16

Leg opening - 9

Will get some fit-pics as soon as is humanly possible ...

And this Filson x Levi card case has been in my pocket since I started wearing the Roys - thanks Farhad! ;)

792ac390.jpg

I'm glad you're liking that little card case riff.

Markus and Fardin are looking good from what I can make out of the pic lol.

Paul, I hope you get your jeans before the end of the contest!!!

^^^

I'll send you my spare snow shovel if you send me any one of those magazines you posted earlier.

I really want a pair of the white/green Bob Couseys. I like Converse, but the MIC ones don't hold up as well and I think they use a different kind of rubber, or a different process because I could wear a pair of MIUSA Chucks for 2-3 years, their Chinese Counterparts are good for 10 mos - a year tops.

5357736777_1fec991126_z.jpg

5358351090_d12bb1d936_z.jpg

5357735395_c5c38df7a0_z.jpg

5357735827_6a88384548_z.jpg

5358349250_1294932169_z.jpg

5358348812_0dd37c5a59_z.jpg

5357735021_558f33414f_z.jpg

ok so this is my new toy. i went totally mad when i first saw it 2 months ago and mine will be here in March....this one is the demo one

mine will be black or steel ... i need your advice on the color.

i think my Roys liked the ride ...

What about matt black?would also look badass imo...

no it comes only in black, yellow and blue as stock colors. then you can do some samcrow painting on it if you wish.

i ordered a black but i am considering leaving it all unpaint. ....

well thank you all for your comments and interrest. :)

as there is no clear majority, and as i like both choices, i will leave it black then make it steel a few months later, wich wont be a big deal given the smallish tank and fender. (2.1 gallons guys.... ouch)

and Beatle, you are right that is a problem, i will fix that issue in time i got an idea about that but it wont be a fender.

i just realized i didnt even introduce the bike.... its a japanese frame and a HD heart.

named zero type 5

you can find more here