ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Those are settling in nicely, fre$co.

Wow, that's definitely the slimmest fit so far, Doc. They look surprisingly good! Nice belt, too ;)

just facetime'd the house, hoping to see my ROYs. No luck. Ah well. Another glass of rioja & some good company will ease the angst.

Any luck, Dr H, The Clerk?

As I was turning into my road, a Royal mail van was leaving.

Got home, when I got in there was a Rm note saying he tried to deliver a parcel. The time on the note said 2pm; My clock said 2.07pm.

My Roys were in that van..Doh!!

Will pick 'em up first thing tomorrow. Have my boy this weekend so not sure if I will have the opportunity to get any pics done 'till next weekend (as during the week I go to work when it's dark and return when it's nearly dark)

Here's hoping yours show up first thing next week.

400th

Here are some (hopefully) better fit pics Roy:

Front:

DSCN7607.jpg

Back*:DSCN7608.jpg

* friggin cuffs are uneven, took me long enough to notice sheesh :o

DSCN7603.jpg It is easier to see IRL, but my headphones' jack have turned the faintest grey-blue from being in the hidden watch pocket. ohh and that red stuff is futurernr's blood...erm... strawberry jam.

been carrying this for 3 days and already quite a bit of indigo has rubbed off.

DSCN7605.jpg

and my soon to be purple chucks ...

DSCN7601.jpg

glad you like it, mikecch! Wait, I thought that fabric is what you were referring to with all the damn "duckies" comments...? What were you talking about?

Also, don't you love how they clearly wrote "mikecch" in pen first - as in where the embroidery was supposed to go - and then embroidered at a different spot? Gotta love Uganda work ethic... (welcome to my life)

I must have been hallucinating ducks...

Yeah, I noticed the writing :P - mostly came off after a wash.

I got my kitenge chickens. They are pistol hot. Mikecch takes some good pictures, but didn't do the chickies justice. I'll see if I can't get some pics to pop. There's just a rich saturation to the colors that's hard to describe.

I know...the colour are really vibrant.

Here are some rooster close-ups...hopefully the colour will be more representative:

p1150005t.jpg

p1150008.jpg

What does yours look like Joseph Hill?

Paul, there's a sort of beautiful irony if you are the last to get em

maybe beautiful to you, but I doubt to Paul.:)

ThisSunday-- always blowin' it up!

Who else has been reppin the Cons? Medine, robbie, tg? Dig. Time to go drink now.

I was rollin in some PF Flyers yesterday. Looking all Sandlot and shit.

x post from WAYJDT

bonus cell phone evo pic

IMAG0066.jpg

That is some nice lookin denim.

Yeah, I'm more of a PF Flyers kinds guy. But what I really want are some Colchester Rubber Co hi-tops. Supposedly the oldest sneaker (1892), and from my home state no less.

Alpha+Shoes.jpg

OK, so I also like the Ace Hotel x Converse collab

Ace-Hotel-Side-View.jpg

I really wanted the retro chucks when they made them (1946, I believe), but unfortunately I could never find them in my size.

^Doc is emerging as the dark horse of this contest. I look forward to the evolution.

How can there be a dark horse only 2 weeks in??

I must have been hallucinating ducks...

Yeah, I noticed the writing :P - mostly came off after a wash.

I know...the colour are really vibrant.

Here are some rooster close-ups...hopefully the colour will be more representative:

Hahaha, here I try to be a nice guy by catering to what I thought were your "ducky" wishes - and you just throw it right back in my face!

Got the bandana too. Massive big up to Dkatz:

Raw_roys_bandanna.jpg

got mine today too

thanks heaps d katz

<3

snap2gw.jpg

Hell yeah! Love that I shipped these SO long after the jeans got shipped, and you're all getting them so quickly! Loving the pics...

x post from WAYJDT

IMG_7844.jpg

One of my favorite fits of yours so far! Love every piece...

Hahaha, here I try to be a nice guy by catering to what I thought were your "ducky" wishes - and you just throw it right back in my face!

I must have thought the chickens were ducks :P

Thanks very much for the extra handkerchief...I think I might turn it into a wallet inset after the contest, bordered with horsehide.