ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Looks like the Lofgren railroad shirt. It's great. I have one too. I think rnr has one

I think we should all coordinate. One day we wear our Lofgren shirt and our ROYxCones, with chonies of course.

This Might Be Picture Heavy

But I like the winter color Combos:

_IGP7717.JPG

My JP's got the blues:

_IGP7729.JPG

_IGP7724.JPG

I was pretty excided when I saw how much detail these pictures have, with the indigo bleeding where Ive folded them and where they have been sliding around on my shoes

_IGP7712.JPG

_IGP7713.JPG

yes. i sized like warehouse ie one down. was afraid of a baggy fit ....

nice fit German Fellow. Am i wrong or you did loose some weight?

no weight loss,but i changed from a w32 to a 33 in the last minute.

hey markus whats the shirt? looks beautiful. not i dont like your roys, i am just jelous as you know. yeah doc looking good as always. looking forward to pomata clerk and paul to get theirs. istill think they are getting it this week.

right,Lofgren.still sorry about my size advise,but who could know that the 32's are made true to size?

Yo! Checking in.....

I've been on thhe road since December 29th and just got back last night. The jeans have been here since January the 3rd or so. They are, as you all know, incredible. I'm going to be as happy as a pig in his own sauce spending 12 months in these...so many scrumptious details....the duck, the cinch and buckle, the shell stitch, the hidden coin pocket....far fucking out!

Anyway....soaking as we speak. I ordered waist 33, leg 32 ( yeah, I'm a weird shape). Raw measurements BiG style:

Waist: 34.5

Inseam: 34.5

Front rise: 11.25

Back rise: 15.75

Knee: 9.25

Leg opening: 9

So they are pretty much a straight leg as far as i can see.

Post soak measurements and pics to follow .

@dkatz - sorry mate, couldn't figure out that map thingy you sent, just plonk me in the southwest UK somewhere...:D

Done and done. You are officially, and arbitrarily, in Exeter.

5353299504_06bebe9c3b_z.jpg

The ROY's first foray into the wonders of Pliny...

Ohhhh Pliny the Elder - I only got to dabble in you one time in my few weeks home, and I didn't even get to enjoy your son, the Younger!

I did, however, bring a bomber of Drake's Denogginizer (Imperial IPA) back with me! (as well as a bomber of Anderson Valley Brother David's Triple and a couple 12ozers of Bear Republic Racer 5)

So freakin humid in Melbourne right now - was 97% saturation on Wednesday (and I was wearing a long sleeve chambray), the most humid major city in the world.

Package from dkatz arrived today - thank you very much kind sir!

And a very nice fabric it is:

p1140011i.jpg

p1140012h.jpg

p1140014.jpg

Fit pic, tea-boy style:

p1140016.jpg

No duckies, but bonus rooster handkerchief (cock-rag?) :)

p1140006.jpg

Thanks again dkatz!

glad you like it, mikecch! Wait, I thought that fabric is what you were referring to with all the damn "duckies" comments...? What were you talking about?

Also, don't you love how they clearly wrote "mikecch" in pen first - as in where the embroidery was supposed to go - and then embroidered at a different spot? Gotta love Uganda work ethic... (welcome to my life)

More winter Roy love :D

2550523d.jpg

And this Filson x Levi card case has been in my pocket since I started wearing the Roys - thanks Farhad! ;)

792ac390.jpg

^Great shots, Medine, Especially like the second one up from the bottom.

JP's are sick!

damn we're so spoilt. i cannot fanthom what i will buy after i am done with this pair.

Ditto

no weight loss,but i changed from a w32 to a 33 in the last minute.

Perfect fit on you Almostnice!

Also, this is fun - I'm collecting pictures of everyone wearing/using their bandannas. So when you guys get 'em, post a photo!

Will do - they all look amazing - thanks Dkatz!

I got my kitenge chickens. They are pistol hot. Mikecch takes some good pictures, but didn't do the chickies justice. I'll see if I can't get some pics to pop. There's just a rich saturation to the colors that's hard to describe.

Not really WAYJDT, but this isn't WAYJDT: Assortments of photos from my camera taken since my last photo post.

I started collecting photos of trucks covered with snow. Getting a nice little collection, here are some of the latest.

truck_1.jpg

truck_2.jpg

Some local cuisine -- shot here (by a buddy, not me)

elk.jpg

Roy2_1.jpg

Roy2_2.jpg

That red coupe is a honey. Are you fisheyeing the pictures though? everyones rear axle looks bent.

No fisheye. I probably took pictures of 5-6 trucks that day and the two I choose seem to have axle trouble. The green truck is probably bent -- it's been parked there for the five years I've lived in the neighborhood. The red coupe's rear end looks to be just a coincidental visual anomaly. The guy who owns the coupe uses it as a daily driver, at least in the summer.