Samurai S500JX-LR Contest

beautiful_FrEaK

^I wish I got another skinny fit, not straight leg (SG1103ex), but I have come to like them. I may just wear my Sams for the duration of the contest instead of my SG's, I love the fit on my sams.

I just took some pics of my pair on the details.

front (no photo editing, just used flash but that is probably the most accurate pic of where the fades on the front are at).

1302218139544.jpg

detail

1302218255003-1.jpg

selvage

1302218520395.jpg

Alright, I gave mine a wash, and couldn't help it... I was planning on washing every 2 months, but couldn't wait so I jumped a bit early. No pre-wash pics as there are probably a million pics of my jeans.

1302550410722.jpg

1302550458706.jpg

The atari fade (correct term?), or vertical fading on these is insane! I love the way it looks.

1302550530850.jpg

Fit:

1302550875915.jpg

1302550898458.jpg

1302550922680.jpg

I feel like the overall fit has become better due to a wash. Now I got another 2.5 months before another wash or maybe longer if I have the patience.

Thanks guys :) yeah I like the fit a lot better now. I should have waited longer, but im content with the results and I like the way they look. Also the knee fading is really pronounced on the right leg... I tend to favor my right knee more than my left.

Left back pocket is definitely my favourite part.

I've basically been wearing these everyday I've left the house since I got them, so ~3.5 months now (don't really count individual days or anything)

Initial soak and early wash within the first week to get more shrinkage out.

Gonna wear these as much as possible throughout the summer (which is gonna be hell) since I will be wearing them less when I start working for 4 months in September =(

@Nate and BBadd1ct- great updates! Best pairs so far! I need to catch up on wear though, School uniform is killing me, which means I only get to wear them from 4 p.m. till whenever I go to sleep on the weekdays.