Samurai S500JX-LR Contest

beautiful_FrEaK

My other jeans also seem to be lacking in comb development. Don't think it's the jeans itself.

And I have no idea how they get so dirty. I don't do anything people would consider dirty, but I do spend a lot of time in these jeans.

got wood glue on my pair today. directly bewteen my whiskers. I tryed some special cleaners at work to clean the two spots...no big help.

just washed the top block with Thunder soap but I hade to use a nail brush to remove the stains...that will surely leave some ugly faded spots but that's better than glue which will look like jizz in a couple of days... :D

Hey question for you guys on this thread -- I only recently got my hands on this pair and from the first few posts it looks like a lot of people did what I ended up doing - a double soak/wash to shrink it down more. But Im curious if people found them to stretch back out a lot (like did they stretch back out to pre-soak measurements?)

Ok, well I did an update a short while back, but I love them enough to update them again.

Here is an example how faded they are, but what I mean is that this is accurate at how faded they are, the second picture is accurate with the color, but they are more bright in real life (ie. 1st pic).

5967465619_1f31735134_z.jpg

5967467413_7fc004c72a_z.jpg

Combs are finally starting to come through..

5968024808_571a5813d9_z.jpg

5967469529_58d693e109_z.jpg

5967472093_3fe4805be7_z.jpg

5967473553_c890dfcb8b_z.jpg

Kind of Hairy

5967475607_2540ba0bf1_z.jpg

oh and an update on my pair i just got (see above) -- due to overwhelming popular opinion that they can shrink some mor,e I gave it a 3rd super hot soak. Didn't really change much so I didn't bother posting another pic. These are in a size 31. It's a bit disconcerting to me that my s5000 24oz I just got in size 30 are essentially the same fit. I thought these were supposed to have more of a taper but you wouldn't notice a huge difference between the two.

Washed my Sams again. They were all nasty from the summer, dirty on the outside sweaty on the inside. Yuck. Approximately 4 months on them so far. 3rd wash. These are alongside my 5-day old elements.

6009627438_74d6c6d20e_z.jpg

6009077545_70082bfb42_z.jpg

6009079945_49a00a6d6b_z.jpg

Fit post-wash (color is more accurate here):

6009080737_88f0f36c8c_z.jpg

6009080389_277eb2512c_z.jpg

Should x-post this here.

For me, the LHT is getting more vertical fade, but not really noticeable from pics.

After a few washes (3 or 4 times, didn't notice), my Samurai fit is getting more and more conform to the thigh. Update fit from last wash, not a WAYWT pic, but more of a fit pic.

Really love the way it turned out through these months :)

P8064243.jpg

P8064244.jpg

P8064246.jpg

^went true to size on this. Thanks for the feedback, Mr. Samurai.

It is funny I like your fit better because you are taller to pull them off uncuff. Somehow, I find that uncuffing with an Engineer boots matches this cut perfectly. Can't do that myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to both! Yeah, I really love the way these have turned out. Seeming as how they really won't be getting combs, I told myself not to worry and now they are just casual jeans, I am going to wash whenever I feel like it and just not give a shit about how they are really treated anymore. I think the 666ODs have replaced these as my everyday pair.