official break up thread

dismalfuture

Posted · Hidden by bill, December 27, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by bill, December 27, 2013 - No reason given

Fuck it. 

Time to re-up akuma. 

Ruco, you a mark for that shit though. If she was willing to pull some shit like that with you she'll probably wind up doing the same to you. 

Fucking is really savage, like leaving stools by a tree to attract mates.  Decisions are made in the head and I hope it was right for her.  If so, it's right for you too.  Same deal, we can get drunk with all my buddies who will make you feel better and help you pull a new one, if you're ever in msp.

Fuck it. 

Time to re-up akuma. 

Ruco, you a mark for that shit though. If she was willing to pull some shit like that with you she'll probably wind up doing the same to you. 

All that needs to be said.

I've been there akuma, albeit with a girlfriend of two years, not a fiancée. You aren't gonna believe this, but trust me; they both did you a huge favour. Seems like they deserve each other.

Well, my fiancé (sister suzie) left me today for my best friend. I came home to a note nd all her stuff gone. Pretty weird feelings going on.

Btw he's ruco on here

holy fuck. superfuture meta-relationshipness

I'm waiting for ruco to post on sufu period. Can't imagine showing your face after doing something like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Been eyeing this thread for a few months. When shit finally went down, i fucking forgot my username password. -_-

Anyways, just need a place to vent....

GF and I ended our 6 years relationship on new years eve. What a rough fucking way to start the new years. She gave me the ultimatum of all ultimatums... marry me by year 2**** or we break up right now before the end of the year. Shes been talking about this for a while but when the moment came i just couldnt say yes. I dont know why, i just cant say yes infront of her face. I guess i really am not ready.

To make matters worse, we share a couple of awesome dogs and she wants them both. She said that since i pretty much fucked her over she deserved them. I aint gonna argue too much because she loves the dogs and cares for them really well. But fuck, can't i just keep one?

To make matters even worse she keeps wanting to talk. A mutual friend told me she is still hoping that i will "come to my senses." This break-up is already killing me the way it is now i dont think i can handle talking to her.

We are obviously compatible in many ways... but fuck i guess our timing is off. Its still killing me to let this go completely. 

Yay for 2014

Been eyeing this thread for a few months. When shit finally went down, i fucking forgot my username password. -_-

Anyways, just need a place to vent....

GF and I ended our 6 years relationship on new years eve. What a rough fucking way to start the new years. She gave me the ultimatum of all ultimatums... marry me by year 2**** or we break up right now before the end of the year. Shes been talking about this for a while but when the moment came i just couldnt say yes. I dont know why, i just cant say yes infront of her face. I guess i really am not ready.

To make matters worse, we share a couple of awesome dogs and she wants them both. She said that since i pretty much fucked her over she deserved them. I aint gonna argue too much because she loves the dogs and cares for them really well. But fuck, can't i just keep one?

To make matters even worse she keeps wanting to talk. A mutual friend told me she is still hoping that i will "come to my senses." This break-up is already killing me the way it is now i dont think i can handle talking to her.

We are obviously compatible in many ways... but fuck i guess our timing is off. Its still killing me to let this go completely. 

Yay for 2014

If she made it clear that she wants marriage from the start then it's fair enough. Don't forget her biological clock is ticking, and if she wants kids, then at a certain age a 6 year relationship that go's nowhere is kinda a bad "investment" for her. 

If you aren't ready/don't want to marry, DO NOT MARRY.

Marriage only makes things more complicated and doesn't solve existing problems in a relationship.

A man should never be pressured into marriage.

Marriage is a ridiculous institution that is so unnecessary these days. With the benefits of common law, I can't understand why two people would want to, ultimately, doom what's already working for both parties. Give her both dogs and don't give into her emotional terrorism. If she really loves you, she'll come back and be willing to work something out.(You can already tell the breakup was just a tactic to force you into compliance. It didn't work and clearly she's not ready to lose you.) And you don't have to be married to have kids and be in a fully functional relationship, so that form of logic doesn't really apply. Keep coming at this with a steady head. Shit'll work out.  

^ taxes tho

better yet, don't waste six years of your life in a relationship and then act all surprised when the woman acts like a woman. you have dogs together, if you can't see that as kids in training then I dunno Wtf to say. Wtf did u really expect to happen in this scenario?

timing may be off right now but it sounds like she gave you two years bruh (?? or was that supposed to be by year 201x)

Edited by jayrock

I just read through 24 pages of sufu brolove.

She just ended a 3+ year relationship.

Stay strong, drink scotch and focus on improving yourself. I really thought she was the one, marriage and kids were discussed, but at this point; not going to date again until I'm solid mentally, physically and emotionally.

Here's to being 3 tax brackets higher in 2015, squatting a shitload more and giving chariy a run for his money. (also cawp moar jawnz)

All this talk of open relationships and staying with a cheater?

What the fuck?

Grow some balls/pussy and ditch that ho/bro. Fo'sure.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Couldn't imagine ever getting with one who cheated on someone else, let alone staying with one who had cheated on me. Plus to those bros/hos, being the cunt to help perpetrate that cheat is the lowest of the low. Probably as low as boiling dogs and cats for food.

Ended at 2.5+ year relationship a month and a half ago. Last night I got a series Facebook message from one of my ex's friends asking me a bunch of weird questions (where I'm living now, what happened with my ex, if I still talk to my ex, if I live alone). I gave him short answers and was hoping he would get the hint that I really wasn't interested in talking to him. Then he says that we should go eat sometime and tells me he lives alone. I stopped answering at this point.