official break up thread

dismalfuture

• 4 weeks later...

i have posted here before, but we always got back together

we split up tonight, on good terms. both of us wanted to see other people. almost 5 years together. haven't been single since i was 20.

we'll see how this goes. will probably get tinder sometime soon, as herpsky seems to love to sing its praises.

^^It sounds like you did the right thing, and it is great if you could keep in on good terms.

I split up with my gf last week after a year together, as a mutual decision because we didnt see the relationship going anywhere. The thing that feels most odd is that all the constant communication , by phone or text, just goes silent. really leaves a gap in my day to day life. Well well.

I have been in contact with the ex before her (which pretty much was the love of my life at one point) and I have a feeling we´ll see each other soon. However, I know beforehand that its a pretty bad idea, and that i just should look for someone else (or be single a while..)

is tinder that thing that is connected to facebook?

Edited by superBobo

we split up tonight, on good terms. both of us wanted to see other people. almost 5 years together. haven't been single since i was 20.

we'll see how this goes. will probably get tinder sometime soon, as herpsky seems to love to sing its praises.

bruh you got dark souls 2 forget chicks enjoy your mandom 

Dude. Yes. Get tinder. Shit is so fun.

That should honestly just be stickied I this thread

GET TINDER: FUCK BITCHES

• 1 month later...

Broke up with my gf of a year and a half today. We had lots of plans for our future, but her current situation meshed with all her daddy issues kind of burned me out about the whole thing. Feel really bad, but it was for the best and we've decided to remain friends even though I'm moving in a month.