The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Huge SE05BSP restock is coming on Monday.

im looking for a pretty skinny pair of flatheads, preferably black, much slimmer than 501, but not as skinny as a 511. anyone have advice?

11 inches?? my arm is bigger than your thighs...

is that even possible?

I think he's thinking in terms of thigh measurement in reference to measuring a jean.

11" in circumference is ridiculous, it would have to be around double that.

Anyone here washed their 4001s? I've put some decent wear on mine, but they don't show it at all. They've gotten a little big and I want to snug them up. The problem is that after the initial soak they kind of changed to a blah-ish dark gray color. I just don't want them to get more blah.

it had fallen apart and been repaired so many times that i wanted to simplify things and through a fresh leather one on and streamline the look. also it is a real nice sage green that can't be appreciated in these full sun pics...

i waited four months for first wash, but after that, i washed when they were dirty, whitch becomes more regular once they get whiter...

i washed about 9 months, think it was a fail.

washed for the third time a couple of weeks back and i'm wearing them at work all day now, this is deffo their fastest fading period.

wash them whenever you feel like it. raw denim isn't about fading to somebody else's standards but to fade to YOUR lifestyle.

my jeans have oil stains on them from working on cars, the pockets still have sand in them from the beach...

i think he's just agreeing with me.

man.... my jeans have been through a lot. been in a couple fights, been in 4 different oceans, been in jail, been through a motorcycle crash, played rugby in them, got set on fire, had beezies almost puke on them, ran 2 miles in them, etc.

they don't smell bad either...