The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Hi

Im looking to sell my BSP sz 29

hemmed (chainstitched) to around a 33" inseam

worn very lightly around 15 times - little to no fading

200 shipped, anyone interested? (will take pics, provide measurements)

Damn I wish my bsp's were slimmer!!! Someone please kopp from the supermarket!!!!

Kiya, how heavy is the Wabash Flathead shirt? Thinking it may be to thick for the weather here right now.....

I just copped a FH wabash shirt yesterday. It's pretty heavy, but very comfortable. I think this shirt will last years and years.

ughhh.. f 380s got sweat soaked playing b ball.. now i have to wash them at the end of the month..

Fit pics, please. I am thinking about getting a pair of these in the next couple weeks or months. I love the fit that the guy has on the self edge website when they run all the models at the beginning.

Let's see an Evo of all the 380's out there.

and how is the comparison between those two? looser? tighter?

i know BSP 28 is the smallest and im wearing finns in 27 too.

i really want to buy BSP but it seems selfedge is running out of stock.

might wanna save my ass some money and hoping kiya would restock em.

in my opinion, 27 finns are looser around the waist but much tighter from thigh down.

Here are my BSP's after some months of wearing then, 1 Initial soak, 2 hot soaks. Size 28, hemmed to a 35. I fell while running on some ice, so I've got a hole coming through the knee, and also an impending crotch blowout!

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Color is most accurately represented in the side view I'd say. Sorry for so many, this is my first real update.

Here are my BSP's after some months of wearing then, 1 Initial soak, 2 hot soaks. Size 28, hemmed to a 35. I fell while running on some ice, so I've got a hole coming through the knee, and also an impending crotch blowout!

35 pre-soak or post-soak?

how tall are you?

any fit pics?

thx.

When is there going to be another 1001 restock @ selfedge? And what's the recommended sizing for these?

Go true to size, we're getting a Flat Head restock on June 20th, in about a week..