The Flat Head

LFC4ever

hendodo is in MILBRAE? you ever touge down on one of those streets from 280 to el camino real?

also, anybody with the BSPs notice that the legs are basically rotated to one side? I'll try to explain it a little more. basically, it's like the cuffs of my jeans are rotated clockwise so that the selvage on the left leg is rotated towards the front of my foot rather than perfectly on my ankle. Then the selvage on my right left is rotated towards my heel instead of my toes.

this is common and not unique to the BSP's.

hendodo is in MILBRAE? you ever touge down on one of those streets from 280 to el camino real?

also, anybody with the BSPs notice that the legs are basically rotated to one side? I'll try to explain it a little more. basically, it's like the cuffs of my jeans are rotated clockwise so that the selvage on the left leg is rotated towards the front of my foot rather than perfectly on my ankle. Then the selvage on my right left is rotated towards my heel instead of my toes.

yups millbrae. never touged, but ive biked down b4. i swear , you can hit 50-60 easily going down one of those hills. first time i went down, i underestimated the steepness, and got a little apprehensive.

I think your BSP's have some major legtwist.

what's the popular opinion on going true to size in 3001? anyone done it? pictures?

True to size 3001s

3442265913_79cdf9e5a5.jpg?v=0

these were SUPER tight in the waist but in 2 months of wear they've stretched to just "tight". The zipper is somewhat of an issue but its not too bad. The big problem area as someone mentioned is the thighs. If you have huge thighs consider sizing up. Hope that helps

Guest Ark Sakura

I got those shoes in Italy from a small shoemaker's shop for about $125. There's no name or brand on them. They're kind of like a variation on classic doc martens duty shoes, but with a really dark oxblood.

Dumb question, sure it was answered in here before, but I can't be arsed to go through 280 pages, and I was just wondering:..

What's the difference between the standard 3001 FHs and the limited ones (besides the patch, of course)?..

Thanks.

do fh1001s come in sz 27?

You don't need a size 27, we've yet to find anybody that needs anything smaller than a size 28. So unless you wear a size 26 or so in non-Japanese jeans, you're a 28 in the 1001.

Guest Ark Sakura
what are people's opinions on going tts with bsps?

anyone have any experience with it? i know that it all differs depending on body type and all that, so was wondering if it worked out for them.

fit pics would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

This isn't exactly your question but I think it's relevant: My experience with sizing up 1 with 05bsps is that I had to hotsoak them three times in boiling water and hot dry them to get them to fit. I probably lost quite a bit of indigo and the leather patch is ruined, but they fit great after all that and i'll never have to worry about shrinking. That said, if I had to do it again, I'd go TTS. But that's my body type and also my real true size is like 32.5 so I'm in between and went with 34. YMMV Kiya recommends sizing up 1.