The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Been offered some cheapish f380s.. im new to this game and have only worn apc/edwins previously.

if i wear a waist 32 in apc ns, these are 34 + stretch and fit a bit loose, would a w34 on the f380s be good? or after soak be too small? any advice appreciated

shego

if it's any help i wear APC NS in a 28 and Flathead F310's in a 30 and they fit perfectly

Wasn't there going to be a re-stock on Flat Head this Friday?(Self Edge)

It's coming either today or monday.

I'm a smaller guy and I currently am wearing a pair of APC NS size 30, and a pair of Skull 5010XX in 31 (not simultaneously haha), and I'm looking for something new. I really dig the F380's, but I haven't seen any good pictures of people with a similar build wearing them. Can anybody help me out?

Also, I'll snap a few pictures tonight of me in both pairs of said denim and you guys can give me your two cents. Already I can tell you that I bought these APC's secondhand, and they had already been soaked/hemmed. When I first got them they fit perfectly, but I lost a bit of weight especially in my waist/thighs and now they are just too big. With my Skulls, I thought I was in to the cut, but it's just too slim around the knee's/leg opening for me.

got some f380 w34 in the mail today. i based sizing off my waist and APC NS w32. I think they're gonna be too baggy down the leg in general, ill try some pics in a bit and see hat you guys think - but i dont dare to soak them as i wont be able to refund/exchange. is the f310 closer to the ns?

got some f380 w34 in the mail today. i based sizing off my waist and APC NS w32. I think they're gonna be too baggy down the leg in general, ill try some pics in a bit and see hat you guys think - but i dont dare to soak them as i wont be able to refund/exchange. is the f310 closer to the ns?

Sounds like you should have gone for the F310 or SE05BSP... the F380 isn't a slim cut jean, it's a classic straight leg.

Sounds like you should have gone for the F310 or SE05BSP... the F380 isn't a slim cut jean, it's a classic straight leg.

Gone for the exchange, but only realised after that the inseam on the f310 is 1" shorter? and considering im 6'3/4 i don't really know what i'm going to do.

Cheers kiya.

Gone for the exchange, but only realised after that the inseam on the f310 is 1" shorter? and considering im 6'3/4 i don't really know what i'm going to do.

Cheers kiya.

Sounds like the fit and length you need is on the SE05BSP.

anybody ever have trouble getting motor oil out of their jeans? The stains are around the cuff so they're not that noticeable but they're turning brown...

That's a tough one man. Of all the stains I've had, motor oil is the worst. I always dedicate a pair of jeans to working on my car, but I think you said you were riding, right?

Or from google:

Heavier oil stains should be placed with the stain facing downward on absorbent paper towels, while dry-cleaning fluid is applied to the back of the stain. This should be continued for as long as the stain soils the towels (which should be replaced frequently). The fabric should then be allowed to dry naturally. It should then be washed in hot water (as hot as is safe for that particular fabric), and should be followed by a thorough rinse.