Carabiners, Key Chains and Clips

niix

ed, here is the link that dylanbooth78 posted.......

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/aikidou/japang-10/

he sold black ones? where??? link to the black ones????

I SWER I say them before on there. Im not seeing the link I had before. But i saw black in your style somewhere on ebay for cheap last week.

If you don't mind me asking how much does it end up running from Rakuten? I've never bought through them before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nice surface texture on that copper Mike.

For what, pray tell, does one use a "flail"?

Thanks mate.

For rambunctious neighbourhood encounters of the ethanol fuelled type.

Seriously though, the copper is really heavy, especially compared to my past wallet chains which have been either solid brass or stainless steel rings.

5144357194_d9e98bba0a.jpg

What are those little capsules for?

Question for those with the open hooks like the ones above, have you ever had them fall off your belt loop? I understand that you'd probably have to be turned upside down or something but can't hurt to ask.

Similar for Beatle - Have you ever had that hook open up on you?

I'm looking at alternatives to my carabiner. Need to go through the EDC thread...

I'm using the SE key hook - never came off whilst wearing my IH's - but when I wore it with some jeans with thinner belt loops and forgot to adjust the gap it fell off as soon as I sat down...in other words - make sure to bend the opening tight enough , then it's fine

ERRRBODY ON DAT KEYHOOK.

What's everyone using for their car keys?

My keyhook has a small ring on it, with my house key and car key. And I attach my brass clip from my wallet chain, to the key hook. So it's nearly impossible to lose either or.

edit*

Oh and my keyhook has only fallen off while sleeping. Only a couple of times, but that was when I had it with just one key, no wallet chain on it.

It's gotten caught on shit, stuck between park benches (wood and plastic/metal,) and a whole bunch of other shit. Hasn't damaged it at all in any way.

• 3 years later...